End of an Era

ITS MY BIRTHDAY SO BLOW THIS CHAPTER UP PLEASE AND THANKS :)

Adeola//Addy P.O.V.
Location- The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Time- 2:12 pm
June 19th
FOUR YEARS LATER

"So how long have you and Melo been together?" Ellen asks and when she does a picture of Melo and I show up on the big screen.

"We've been together since 2020 so eight years. And we've been married for three," I inform her.

"And you guys have four kids together right?" She follows up.

"Yup, Xee, Peanut, and the twins," I smile. In 2026, a year after Melo and I's wedding, I gave birth to twins. Twin girls to be exact, Moriah Dior and Amari Kapri Ball. Please don't ask how we ended up having twins, cause I don't have an answer.

"Addy, when are you ever gonna tell us Peanut's name? At this point that should be his legal name," She says making me and the audience laugh.

"Mann, alright, Peanut's actual name is Sekani but I'm cool with people calling him Peanut. A lot of my supporters view him as like a nephew so they always refer to him as Peanut," I shrug.

"Okay okay, are they here with you?" Ellen asks referring to the kids and I nod my head.

"Yeah, they are, in the back," I say.

"Can we bring them on here? Let's have them escorted here," Ellen says making me laugh and I shake my head. They about to start showing out. More specifically, Xayah is about to show out. Amari and Moriah walk up and head toward us while Xee waves at the audience doing a little 360 showing off her outfit. Amari and Moriah on the other hand automatically run to me.

"Xee you done?" I ask laughing at her.

"Wait one more thing," She says before blowing kisses to them.

"Oh my gosh, she's a headache," I say making Ellen laugh. She finally came to sit down next to me. I placed Amari on my lap and Moriah sat on Xayah's lap.

Ellen clasped her hands together, "Hey girls, y'all are so beautiful," Ellen compliments the girls.

"Hii, thank youu," They say at the same time.

"But I don't see Peanut here, where is he at?" Ellen asks.

"He's with Melo in Charlotte right now," I say.

"Oh, he's definitely not a momma's boy anymore," She says

I shake my head, "Nope, not as much, he's starting to get into basketball a lot more, so any chance he gets he'll go to practice with Melo," I tell her.

"How old is he now?" She asks.

"He's six," I say.

"And you guys are..?" She directs her question to the kids.

"I'm eleven," Xee says.

"We're two," Amari says holding up three fingers and I correct her putting one of her fingers down.

"Going back to the topic of Melo, this is his second time being in the last round of finals, how is that for you guys?" She asks.

"It's stressful, and it makes the whole family really anxious. Even though he's been in this position before and got his first championship already. But we're rooting for him any way that it goes," I express.

"Of course, and right now I don't have the intent to start any drama, but I might," She shrugs making me laugh a little bit.

"What did you think about the Netflix original movie Hustle? Specifically, what did you think of Anthony Edwards, being that the Hornets are playing the Timberwolves," She smiles mischievously.