The fight club

Harvey drove Ariel to the fight club Spider was pacing up and down she was supposed to be there hours ago where the hell was she?

Harvey and Ariel got out of the car. 'Let me deal with this okay.'

'He's going to fire me isn't her?'

He placed his hand in her face, looking into her eyes fuck this was so fucking hard . 'No he won't. Trust me on this Ariel.'

'But I'm over an hour late Harvey. He'll fire me.'

'No he won't.'

'He...'

He pressed his lips on Hess kissing her fuck it felt so right they were so ducking soft if only Cole hadn't put a claim in her he'd be the first to make his move. He'd seen how spider was always looking at her, fantasising over her it was a good job that Cole hadn't or he'd be six feet under by now. He moved away. 'He won't just let me deal with this okay.'

'Okay.; she sighed giving in she knew she couldn't argue with him he was like Cole.

He smiled taking his hand off her face. 'Come on let's go in.'

She nodded.

They walked into the fight club straight into an angry Spider. 'Where the he'll have you been? Your shift started nearly two hours ago?' He said angrily.

'I'm sorry I..'

'Can we talk spider.'

'Not now I want her to explain why she was late?'

'It's important Spider.'

'Has it anything to do with hwy she is late?'

'Yes.'

'Fine my office.' Henlooked at Ariel.' You wait here and don't move.'

She nodded nervously he was more than passed he was beyond vexed she was sure to loose her job now.

Spider slammed the door of his office shut. 'Care to explain why Ariel is late? Seen as she couldn't.'

'Cole.'

'Un fucking believable it's always your your fucking brother he knew what time she had to be here and yet he sends you on a fucking goose chase. What was it this time?'

'Drugs.'

'What the fuck Harvey?'

'We had drop offs.'

'A drugs run?'

'Yes.'

'What the fuck was he fucking thinking? Obviously he wasn't thinking at all, those guys are fucking dangerous Harvey. What the fuck was he think taking her with you?'

'She was safe we were all there.'

'Was Jae there?'

'Yes.'

'Fine. But the drug run doesn't take three fucking hours Harvey, what else did he rope her into?'

'You know Cole Spider he had a drugs hit too.'

'Is he fucking crazy? Done answer that we all know he has a fucking screw loose.' He paced angrily. 'I can't believe he dragged her into this shit he could've got her killed.'

'Well he didn't.'

'Not this time he didn't there's always next time. I won't let it happen Harvey from now on she's staying here.'

'He won't agree to that.'

'I don't fucking care, Jae won't always be there to save her and neither will you she'll be safer here with me.'

'You're not going to let down see you?'

'Nope so you best tell Cole she's staying here firm now on and I don't fucking care if he doesn't like it she'll end up dead if she doesn't.'

'Fine I'll let him know and I'll let you deal with him.'

'I will.'

He nodded,

Spider opened the door and they both stepped out. They walked through the fight club walking over to Ariel. 'So did you sort everything out?'

'All sorted.'

'Come on babe we have a lot to go through Harvey can come back and pick you up after closing.'

'Isn't he fighting?'

'Not tonight.'

'Oh okay.'

'I'll pick you up around one okay.' He said bending down kissing her cheek.

'Okay.'

'Later Spider.'

'Harv.'

He smiled at Ariel before walking away.

'Come on babe we have a lot to get through.' He said taking her hand in his.

'Oh okay.' She said nervously.

He led her through the club into his office closing the door. 'I'm sorry about tonight I won't be late again.'

'I know you won't cause you'll be here.'

'What?'

'I know where you were Ariel Harvey told me and I for one am not impressed.'

'Bu..'

'You're to stay here when he does what he does it's not safe out there the people he consorts with are dangerous.'

'I'm fine Spider, thanks for your concern but I'll be okay.'

He placed his hand in her face. Looking deep into her eyes. 'No you won't they are dangerous Ariel and I'm not having you put into any danger where it can cost you your life okay.'

'Okay.' She sighed.

He slowed moving forward. She stood nervously. 'Some be nervous babe I won't do anything you don't want me to do.' He said pecking her in the lips. 'You deserve better than him Ariel one day you will realise that.' He said stepping back, his hand dropping off her face. 'Let's get started.'

She nodded.

Harvey knocked on the office door at one the clubs was being cleaned by the bar staff picking up all the empty glasses and bottles. The laughing echoed through the door. 'Come in.'

He pushed the door open and entered Spider and Ariel were sitting opposite one another laughing. 'I'm not disturbing anything am I?'

'No Harv come join us.'

'I should really be getting Ariel back.'

'Just one Harv don't be a party pooper.'

'Fine.' He sighed. 'Just one.'

Spider smiled getting a glass filing it.

Harvey walked over sitting in the empty chair next to Ariel. He pushed the glass of whisky over to Harvey he picked it up, downed it and placed the empty glass back down. Spider refilled it. 'So did you have chance to talk to Cole?'

'I did. He's coming to see you tomorrow night, he's not happy.'

'Like I care. Ariel's safety is more important to me than it obviously is to him and I will tell him that. I'm not backing down in this Harv she needs to be safe you all can't protect her trust me she'll be safer here with me.'

He nodded agreeing even if Cole didn't he did.