Secrets

We all sat on the lounge drawing up the plans for what was about to go down. Neo had his arm around me, his other hand making slow and steady movements on my thighs. I'm glad he had no idea what had happened between me, my brother and Hunt. He'd skin them alive. I remember that day as if it were yesterday. I got back from training they were upstairs fucking, again. God I was so fucking sick of it. I'd had a bad day and Neo fucking me had made it ten times worse.

I snuck up into my room putting my headphones in and my music on to drown the moans, god I wish they'd fucking quit it or take it to Hunt's house only they couldn't cause of his fucking dad. He hated Nate fuck knows why, they used to take care of him as a baby. But, I guess it was cause he was my dads well my second dad Nate's father. I didn't get why he was fucking cool.

I hadn't even noticed they'd slipped into my room until they grabbed my earphones out of my ears. And grinned at me. 'What the fuck do you two want? can't you see I'm busy.'

'What listening to your Crap.'

'It's not crap besides it beats listening to you two fucking.'

'That's why we're here dear brother.'

I looked at Nate strangely. 'What?'

Then Hunt spoke. 'We don't want you to feel left out cus.'

'Excuse me you what?'

'Come on bro it'll be fun.'

'What will be?'

He looked at Hunt and winked. I sat nervously. Hunts hand slid up my leg . 'What the fuck Hunt?'

'Just relax cus we both agreed on this, to let you become a part of our relationship.'

'Excuse me, you what?'

'We want you to foretake in our relationship.'

'And you never thought about consulting me first?'

'We are now.'

He glided his hand up my leg and I gasped as his fingers danced across my cock. Luckily I had my jeans on. 'Fuck off Hunt keep your fucking grubby hands to yourself.'

'We know you're a virgin we just want to break you in.'

'And how sure are you of that?'

'You're nervous Zeke.'

'What do you expect? I'm not fuckng my cousin and I'm definitely not fucking my own brother.'

'It'll be fun.'

They grinned.

'Get out of my room!'

'Told you he wouldn't go for it idiot.'

'Phaze 2.'

'What do you mean phaze 2?' I asked nervously.

They smirked pulling out the bottles they has his under my bed when the fuck did they even find time to do that?

'We're getting smashed, you need to lighten up.'

'I'm not drinking.'

'Stop being a pussy Zeke our olds don't need to find out.'

'I'm sure they will.'

'They won't now drink up.' Hunt said, passing me a bottle, smiling.

What the fuck. 'Fine just to shut you two the fuck up.'

They smirked. 'Good little Zeke.'

God I hated these two.

He handed out the bottles we were would drinking, god I hoped our olds didn't find out that we'd taken their liquor.