(III) Introducing me.

I sighed as I stared out of a big window. A boy with white hair approaches me with two other guys. They all looked like they were in the same house.

"Hey, well if it isn't the train hogger" He says to me. I roll my eyes and face the other way. "Apologize." I look over at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Excuse me? Apologize!? For what?" I quickly get up.

"For being in my way." He rolls his eyes and pushes me aside, proceeding to keep walking.

"You first." I say back before he walks off. He stops and slowly turns back.

"Pardon..?" He gives me a nasty look.

"You're excused. Now I'm not saying shit to you until you apologize first." I grin.

"Now who do you-"

"Y/N!" Hermione rushes over to me. I look back at her. "What do you think you're doing Draco?" She gives him a dirty look.

"None of your business Granger. Shouldn't you be studying for one of your classes? Gosh I hate filthy Mudbloods like you." He growls and marches off.

Hermione sticks her tongue out at him and then turns back to me. "Sorry about him. One thing about Malfoy, they love to bring people down in order to feel powerful" She pats my shoulder. "Now hurry we're going to be late for class" Hermione added. I slightly nod and proceeded to follow her

- <3

"Ah, Ms. Granger and.. the new student, Ms. Thomas. You're late" The professor says.

"Apologies Professor snape we-"

"Right, and you have uneven hair!" I say sarcastically.

"Pardon!?" Professor snape snaps back at me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were pointing out the obvious" Me and Hermione take a seat as the entire class laughs.

"SILENCE.. your first day here Ms. Thomas and you already given me a terrible first impression." Snape complained.

"Aww, Like I care what you think of me" I smiled at him and then put on a resting bitch face. I can hear Draco talking to his friends in the corner of the room, just whispering.

"Very well then.. I'll just keep an eye on you. Anyways, Class can continue, as I was saying-.."

- <3

I walk out into the court yard and take a seat on the fountain edge.

"Hey!" A guy waves at me.

"Oh, Hello?" I look up at him.

"Heh.. Um Cedric!" He puts his hand out. I reach in to shake.

"Umm.. Y/n?" I said confusingly.

"Oh um, I heard about you" He smiles.

I quickly mumbled "Of course you have.." He takes a seat next to me.

"So uh where are you from? Your accent is different"

"New York. The states" I fidgeted with my hands and looked in a different direction.

"No way! That's cool! I always wanted to visit there!" He joyful says. "Maybe you can show me around when I do" Cedric glances at me. I look into his eyes.

"Hey THOMAS!" I heard Malfoy heading my direction. "I came for my apology."

"For the last time I'm not apologizing" I angrily get up and so does Cedric.

"Leave here alone Malfoy!" He warned Draco.

"Thanks but I really don't need your help, Cedric" I look back at him.