𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Girls In The Hood

Megan as herself

Megan as herself

Cardi as herself

Saweetie as herself

Saweetie as herself

Tinashe she as herself

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen welcome to 'The Shelia Ali' Show where I am your host Shelia Ali" Shelia spoke to the crowd while they cheered.

"Tonight on the show we have some very special ladies. They are upcoming Female Rappers and Singers. They have made and paved the way for underground female artists like themselves and never stopped their hustle. So ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the stage Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion, Tinashe, and Saweetie!!!!" Sheila announced the girls.

They all came onto the stage and waves to the audience and each hugging Sheila.

"Hi, guys I am glad you guys could make it" Shelia spoke. "Well thank you for having us," Megan says. "Hi, Sheila I've always wanted to come on your show," Saweetie says eagerly. "Well, I'm glad to have you also" Shelia smiled. "I see our two other guys are quiet," Shelia says looking over at Cardi and Tinashe. "Just a little bit nervous," Cardi says.

"You girls have nothing to be nervous about it's just us girls sitting on this sofa," Shelia says. "Yeah but we're in front of a whole audience," Tinashe says looking out into all of those people.

"But when you guys start touring your gonna have to look out in the crowd," Shelia says. "Nope cause I can just imagine them naked," Cardi says making everyone laugh. "You are too funny but let's get started shall we," Shelia says chuckling.

"Okay, so where are you girls from?"Shelia asked. "The hood" They all spoke in unison. Everyone laughed at their answer. "Oh really that's interesting," Shelia says. "But I meant where are you guys from," She tells. "Well I'm From California," Saweetie says. "I'm from Houston, TX," Megan says. "I'm from The Bronx, NY," Cardi says. "And I'm from Lexington, Kentucky, " Tinashe says.

"And what inspired you guys to become in the music industry. Especially with all of these big artist in the game already?" She asked. "Well we knew from the start we had talent and we could do something amazing and make lots of money off of. You know people would tell us no or we're not good enough but it's like look at us now" Cardi spoke while Sheila nodded her head.

"One day we was just sitting around at work and out of nowhere we just started spitting some shit" Megan says.

"And tinashe I know you don't know how to rap so did you add a little singing" Shelia asked

You could tell Tinashe got a little offended when she said don't know how to rap cause she gave her a 'Bitch what' face and Cardi Megan and Saweetie laughed knowing what that face meant.

"Is something funny?" Sheila asked confusingly. "Oh nothing and to answer your question I did add a little note or two and spit a little something" Tinashe says confidently. The audience cheered at her fierceness. "Well okay then," Shelia says surprise.

"How come you guys didn't become a group I think you guys would've made a great group and lots of money"Shelia asked. "Well as good as that sounds we all wanted to be our own artist and make our own money and plus groups never really stay together for long because some do decide that they wanna be on their own" Saweetie says.

"Was there anybody who believed that you guys would become famous?" Sheila asked. They all shook their head no. The audience awed at the response. "I think to believe what you can do is to believe in yourself and to believe in yourself you have to have faith" Megan spoke.

Sheila nodded her head understanding what they mean.

"I felt the same way when I was younger I always wanted to become someone that can get their voice heard. I never knew what but I just knew in my heart that I could actually become something. One day I was watching my favorite Television host and when I say she is my favorite I really mean it. I always said I wanted to be like her. I wanted to become a TV host just like her. And so year's later here I am on this stage" She says smiling. The audience clapped at her warm speech

"Well enough about me. Where did this journey start" She asked.

"It all started when..."
________________________________
How do you feel?

Comment and Vote