𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝗼

Job

Megan Pov

"Yo Bel is those fries ready!" Megan shouted. "Nah just 5 more minutes!" She shouted back.

Cardi Pov

"Nah just 5 more minutes!" I shouted back. The fries have been done I just haven't got them out yet cause I was too busy texting on the phone. "Girl what the hell is tak-" Megan said coming into the kitchen. I quickly got off my phone and acted like I was cooking the fries. "Bel what the fuck are you doing!" Megan screamed. "I was cooking the fries" I lied. "Really? Cause what it seems like you were on your damn phone" She says crossing her arms. "I was just checking for something" I confessed. "Girl there are people waited for their order get these fucking fries on that damn plate so I can send it out!" she yelled. "Girl relax it's not a big deal," I said. "Just give me the plate," She said walking back into the front. I sighed and got the fries and put them onto the plate and put it on the counter.

Megan Pov

I heard the bell ring that the food is ready. "Finally," I said grabbing the plate and handing it to the customer. "Sorry sir for the wait," I said smiling at him. "You know you guys have to work a little bit faster if you wanna keep your jobs," The man says. "Um sir can you do me and you a favor how about you don't tell me how to do my damn job okay" I argued. "Young lady, you have a very fresh mouth you know that?" He says shocked. "Just like my lower lips" I smirked. He flicked me off and left the restaurant.

Tinashe Pov

I was singing to myself while mopping the floor. I've always loved singing. I mostly do it when I'm by myself and where no one can hear me. I never sang for anyone but only do my mother. She says that I could become a star one day but I don't think I have the talent for it.

"You have a lovely voice" My co-worker Bashar said. Bashar Jackson but also goes by the name 'Pop Smoke' for some reason. He wants to become a rapper also. He makes these amazing drill NY Beats. They're amazing and it gives off this good vibe.

"Thank you" I said blushing and might I add his voice is very deep. "How come you never let people hear you sing?" He asked. "I don't know. I'm just a little nervous to sing around other people" I replied. "Well there's this event in Central Park where people can show they talent why don't you join" He says handing me a flyer. "O-oh I-I don't know about this" I said stuttering. "You never know" He says chuckling.

"Please, For me" He said giving the puppy dog eyes. "Okay okay fine" I said giggling. "Good and I want you to put your all into it for real" He says looking me in my eyes. I nodded my head understanding.

Saweetie Pov

" Can't stop, won't stop, get guap Ten white toes in them Tory flip-flops
Manicures and pedicures, I'm always tip-top
When they say I'm not hot, all these lies need to stop" I rapped to myself. "Hey! Diamonté! This isn't a concert get back to work!" My boss shouted at me. I rolled my eyes and got back to work. There was a Mother a child that was next "Hello welcome to McDonald's, how many I take your order" I asked. "Yes can I have a Big Mac" She says. "Is that it?" I asked. "What would you like honey" She asked looking down at her daughter. "Hmm" The little girl hummed as she put her finger on her chin.

5 mins later

I was still patiently waiting for the little girl to order and I was completely over it. I was gonna advise that they stepped aside so others can order cause people were already complaining.

"Um would you like a kids meal?" I asked hoping she would say yes. "Yes Please!" The little girl says. I typed in the kids meal

5 mins later

I was still patiently waiting for the little girl to order and I was completely over it. I was gonna advise that they stepped aside so others can order cause people were already complaining.

"Um would you like a kids meal?" I asked hoping she would say yes. "Yes Please!" The little girl says. I typed in the kids meal. "Okay that would be 7.28" I said and she handed me the change. There food was ready I handed them their bag "Have a good day" I said to them.

I took a deep breath at the long day I had.

After Worker

After a hard day of work with all the customers and complaints the girls were finally able to relax.

Megan Pov

"Today was a mess" I said sitting down at one of the tables. "I know right I couldn't even have my lunch break" Saweetie says."You guys think y'all had a bad day. You know someone didn't flush the toilet"Cardi says.

Soon tinashe comes out with a smile on her face. She must had a good day.

"Girl what you over there smiling about?"Saweetie asked. "Oh nothing" She says cheesing. "You was talking to Bashar again wasn't you," I said smirking. Slowly nodding her head He wants me to sing at that even in Central Park"She says "Wait you could sing!" We said and Unison. "Yeah" She says. "And you didn't think to tell us" I said rasing a eyebrow. "I did but I didn't wanna get your hopes up" She says looking down.

"Girl it don't matter as long as it's something you wanna do and your passionate about it then you do it. Don't let nobodies opinions or thought get in the wat of that" Saweetie says.

"All that matters is that your happy" Cardi added. Tinashe let off a big smile and got up from her seat "Thanks guys I love you guys so much"She said giving us hugs. "Aye let's get the fuck outta here" Cardi shouted and we laughed heading out the door.
_______________________________

In your opinion what do you think the meaning of this chapter meant to you?

Comment and Vote

Our Guest Star today is:𝐏𝗼𝐩 𝐒𝗺𝗼𝐤𝐞 🕊️

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝗺𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞

How do you feel?