𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Savage

Megan Pov

"I'm the hood mona Lisa, break a nigga into pieces," I thought to myself as I wrote in my notebook. I always keep my notebook with me just to write how I feel and make it into a freestyle. And sitting on the balcony helps me think.

I tapped the pencil against my chin and thought of another verse. "Had to X some cheesy niggas out my circle like a pizza" I mumbled as I wrote the verse down. "I'm way too exclusive, I don't shop on insta boutiques. All them lil' ass clothes only fit fake bitches. Bad bitch, still taking cash shit. Pussy like water, I'm unbothered and relaxing. I would never trip on a nigga if I had him. Bitch, that's my trash, you the maid, you bagged him, ah" I rapped and ended it with my infamous sound effect.

"Oooh, I see somebody spitting something fire," Bel said coming on the balcony and sitting on a chair. "Yeah, I just thought I'll come out here to clear my mind. So why not write it out. She nodded then spoke, "Can I hear it?" She asked. "I'm not done yet but I'll rap the first part.

As I was rapping the first part she was nodding her head listening. "Yo you should really become a rapper," She says. I shrugged " I don't know bel. I mean, I'm not sure. What if people don't like me. And besides, I'm only doing this for fun" I said looking down at my notepad.

"And you know what people told me back when I was working at the club. All you are ever gonna be is a stripper. And honestly, I thought it was true. But I proved them wrong. And so could you. You know how much money you could make and you'll make it out the hood" She says. "But what about the people?" I said.

"What people? The ones who are holding you back. Meg them people ain't always gonna be around. If rapping is what you really gonna do then go for it." She tells.

She's right I shouldn't be afraid of what people would think of me cause it doesn't matter. The problem is what would be the point of all of this and get nowhere. All the hard work for nothing.

Tinashe Pov

"And I didn't know what I was doing," I said laughing. "Man that's crazy" Bashar laughed as well.

We were walking in the park walking hand in hand listening to children laugh and play. Bashar removed his hand from mine and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He leaned close to my ear. "What you know bout love?" I giggled "I got what you need" I sang softly. "Walk up in the store and get what you want". "You get what you please" I finished off. "Aye," He applauded me doing his little dance. I laughed at his actions.

"I never knew you could sing," I said looking up at him. "I could do a little something," He said popping his imaginary collar. "Mm... Maybe you should try to enter a singing contest" I said. "Nah, that ain't for me. Too gangsta for that" He says. "Nobody is too gangsta to do anything," I said.

When we were about to pass this lady and her dog. It barked at Bashar. "Grrrr" Bashar growled back and I playfully hit him on the chest. "You are too much," I said. "You like it tho right?" He says. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Hey, you wanna go to the studio with me?" He asked as we sat down on a bench . "Um, sure," I said. " I mean you don't have to if your busy" He says. "No it's fine I don't have nothing better to do anyways" I said smiling. "Ight, come on" He said standing up. "Oh, were leaving right now?" I questioned. "No were leaving tomorrow... Yeah right now" Be says sarcastically. I got up and we headed for the car. He opened the door for me and I got in. He is such a gentleman.

~Studio~

We parked at the back of the studio. Bashar opened the door for me and followed behind. You can smell weed because it was very strong. As we walked in the studio the room was filled with 20 people. There was alcohol, weed, Drugs, gang members and last but not least Bitches. I just walked in the room and their looking at me funny.

"Aye pop! What's up man" He producer says dabbing him up? "Not much. I want you to meet someone, this is Tinashe" Bashar said introducing me. I blushed from embarrassment as everyone's eyes were on me.

"Oh so this is the little superstar you've been telling me about" He says looking at me. Really he was taking about me?

"I'm 808melo but you could call me melo" for short" He says holding his hand out waiting for me to shake. I smiled "It's nice to meet you" I said. "I'm gonna be in there for like a couple of hours I hope you don't mind waiting out here?" He said. "Sure I don't mind" I said and I took a seat in the couch as he went inside the booth.

I got on my phone and went on my IG timeline. I felt eyes looking at me. So I looked up and this girl in a leopard print dress was mean mugging me. "Um is something wrong?" I asked her.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" She says.

"I really don't could you elaborate"

"Don't try to use these big words on me hoe" She said.

"Was the hoe part really necessary?"

"Yes because you shouldn't be hanging around my papi" She said.

"Okay whatever, I don't have time for this" I said getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Yo is everything thing good?" Bashar popped his head out from the booth. I nodded and continue to look for the bathroom.

I knocked on the bathroom door and it was locked. Soon it opened and a man stood in front of me. "Were you trying to use the bathroom?" He asked. Obviously I'm standing by the door. "Yes are you done cause I really have to go" I said and he moved over to the side and let me through "Thanks" I said trying to close the door put he put his hand to keep it open. "Um sir could you get out please" I said but he didn't listen. He closed the bathroom door and locked it.

"Go pee. I wanna hear it"

________________________________
Comment and Vote

Ik y'all probably like wtf😂