𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Kenndi's Revenge

After the whole club incident I followed Megan and her pack of hyenas to somebodies home. It's probably not even one of there's. Anyways I sat in my car all night watching until sun rise. I admit a was really tired but it doesn't matter I need to see what this Megan girl is up too.

I seen the door open and all four girls came out dressed up in some tacky clothes. They seriously need a better taste in style.

They got back inside the car and drove off and I slowly followed behind them.

They parked in front of this Fast Food restaurant. This must be where they work judging by the way their dressed. I pulled over and waited a little while to go in.

•5 Mins Later

I decided now it was time for me to go in. As soon I walked in I saw Megan at the cash register.

"Well well well for a girl who talks big shit you sure have a shitty job" I said chuckling as I walked up to the counter.

"Um who are you?" She questioned. "You don't remember me huh" I said removing my shades.

"Oh you that bitch I was battling the other night. What you came for another round?" She says placing her hand on the counter.

"No I just came to see where you and your disgusting friends work and by the looks of it you work in a dump" I said smiling.

"Look I don't got time for the games little girl are you gonna order something or what cause you holding up my line" She says sighing.

"Pfft, So I can be fat like these animals no thank you" I said.

Megan Pov

"Pfft, So I can be fat like these animals no thank you" She says.

"Well could you do us all a favor and get out" I said pointing to the door.

"Is that how you treat all your customers?" She snickers.

"Yeah when they get out of line so can you get I asked you nicely" I said calmly.

"You know what, I think I actually want something now" She says smiling.

I sighed "What would you like to order?"

"I want a Ceaser salad with shredded cheese," She says. "Anything else," I asked.
"Oh and I want you to fix your attitude," She says crossing her arms.

I rolled my eyes and gave her order to Cardi.

"Why she want a salad when she can make that shit at home" Cardi mumbled and I laughed.

"Is something funny?" Kenndi spoke.

Her food needs to hurry up so she can leave. She's getting on my nerves already.

Her food was done finally and she stood in front of me eating her salad.

"Is there a problem" She questioned.

"Nope not at all"I responded.

Closing Time

It was time to close up shop. Finally all the girls was tired from the long day we had. Especially me having to deal with kenndi's Bullshit I was completely over it. We got in the car and drove home.

"Why was that girl from the club show up to out job and how did she know where we work" Saweetie asked.

"I don't know but that bitch is weird she ordered a salad, a freakin salad. She could've made that at home" Cardi says.

"That girl had worked my last nerve today" I said.

"You think she followed us there?"Tinashe says.

"Probably" I said.

The rest of the ride home we listened to the radio.
________________________________

"Okay so this girl follows you guys to your job and asked for a salad"Shelia asked.

"I know it was weird Cause it's like girl we don't know you" I said and the audience laughed.

"Cardi tell me how you felt about that situation"Shelia asked cardi.

"Honeslty that girl is a weirdo. You mad because you lost a rap battle. Like sis get over it"Cardi says.

"Saweetie what about you, how did you feel" Shelia asked.

"I don't know the girl and I don't know why she was following us maybe she felt a type of way just like cardi says cause she lost" Saweetie says.

"And tinashe how did you feel"

"I don't know it was just a shock moment you know, to have somebody you don't know act like that towards you is just disgusting and non-human" Tinashe says.
________________________________
Comment and Vote
700 words
How do u feel?