First Day of School

(Courtney POV )

Well my babies aren't babies anymore. I got a senior and a sophomore and Cameron goes to college for people with disabilities.

Zahria is a junior and Zayvien is a freshman. Rittany and J.T are on a 3 month business trip so Zayvien and Zahria are here with us until they return.

(L.J POV)

I rolled over and hit the snooze button on my phone. It was the first day of school and I was a senior. I'm so ready to graduate you just don't understand.

I picked out my clothes and laid them on the bed.

There was a knock at my door. I could tell by how soft the knock was it was my mama.

"Come in ma", I said.

She entered.

"L.J please do good this year . It's your last year do your work and stay out of trouble and leave them hoes alone", she said.

"I'll try ",I replied.

She laughed and walked to Grayson's room she was about to give him the same lecture.

I went to my bathroom and turned on the shower I took a 30 minute bath and stepped out the shower to brush my hair and teeth.

I gotta stay looking right because I'm the most respected and most popular dude in school.

After putting on my all white Versace outfit and my white forces, I was heading downstairs

This nigga Grayson had on the same exact outfit !

"Umm nigga you about to change", he said.

"Bullshit!", I said

"Awww look at them brothers", da said

"Da it ain't funny ", I said .

"Why y'all can't dress alike, stop whining Jr. bitching and shit", he said.

I let it go after that was said. I went into the kitchen and got me a Pop Tart and a bottle of water.

"Come on Gray!", I yelled.

Gray ran to the garage.

We hopped in my red dodger and pulled out the garage. I honked the horn 2 times because Zahria and Zayvien needed to come on.

They came outside and hopped in the car.
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️

We pulled up to the school. Everybody got out the car and hung around the car until the bell rung.

This lil freak me and Gray fucked this summer came over to the car.

"Hey y'all ", she said.

We just nodded at her and she came and stood in between us. She put her hand on both of our privates. I smiled and looked at Grayson and he smiled and looked at me.

The bell had rung. Zahria and Zayvien went to class.

Me and Grayson was gone be late. We had some business to take care of.

We took her to the football field and went up under the bleachers.

She pulled her panties down and Grayson put on a condom and slid in. I pulled my pants down and she gave me head.

"You a nasty thot you sucking and fucking and it's only the first day", Grayson said.

I laughed.

"Trueee", I said .

She looked at me and smiled.
I gave a evil smile and pulled my dick out her mouth and nutted all over her face.

Grayson finished and we headed back to the school.

We walked into the office and got our schedules.

"I'll catch up with you later" I said to Grayson.

"Bet", he said.

We went our separate ways. I walked into homeroom. I spotted my niggas and walked towards the back to them.

"Wassup niggas", I said.

"Wassup ", they replied.

I had grew up with Quan, Javari, and Marquise. Plus we worked at my daddy's trap together .

"You got that text from your pops?", Javari asked.

I patted myself down looking for my phone.

"I left my phone in the car ",I said.

"Well he said something about after 15 years they've finally located Bo's crew and it's time to take him out", he explained.

"Bo's crew ? You know how long my daddy been looking for they ass?", I exclaimed.

"Your daddy ain't gone let that go until all of them are dead", Javari said.

"This shit is serious", Quan said.

"Hell yea gotta be cause your daddy hardly ever texts us", Marquise said.

A hour had passed and it was time to change classes. Some niggas was approaching Grayson as if they were about to boot up.

As I got closer to them I noticed it was the girl Jessica we just fucked boyfriend Rock and his brother.

Me, Javari, Marquise,and Quan walked over to Grayson.

"You straight lil bro?", I asked.

"Yea this fuck nigga and his lil bro mad cause his girl a hoe and we hit that ass", he said.

We all started laughing.

" Rock started taking of his chain and shirt and some other niggas came up behind them.

I took off my shirt and so did Grayson.

Grayson punched him dead in the face and he fell to the ground lil bro was drilling his ass.
Some other dude was about to jump in and I uppercutted his ass right in his footsteps.
Next thing you know it was a big ass rumble in the hallway me and my boys against there's.

A teacher came and broke the fight up. We put back on our jewelry and shirts and sat in the office. They gave each of a 2 day suspension.

" Text Zayvien and Zahria and tell them to come on", I told Grayson.

A few minutes later they were walking out of the door. We left school and got something to eat and went home.

Javari, Quan,and Marquise came along also.

We all sat in the living room and ate our Chinese food that we had ordered.

Quan had just busted out laughing

"The fuck is wrong with you ?", Zahria asked.

"It just hit me it's just the first day of school and we already suspended", He said .

" And we already fucked a thot at school", Grayson added.

We all laughed.

That's a shame it's only the First Day of School.