Chapter 2-A Fight?

A/N: Yes I know I'm bad at making stories, but hey I'm trying my best. Also now this is gonna have other POVs because a lot of you like that I'm pretty sure, I don't even have many people reading this so what's the point. I swear I'm writing this mad long to get more words, I'll stop now.

Previously 

Y/N then noticed the vincent foxy mask, Michael then woke up with VISIBLE annoyance and gave a glare to the teacher which Y/N thought was cool of him to do. Mr.Johnson went back to teaching the class holding the ruler in his hand like he was that creepy teacher in the game Baldi's Basics. Y/N side looked at Michael because he was curious and Michael noticed this and asked "Can I help you?" the clear annoyance in his voice and all Y/N could do was literally look forward back at the teacher who looked dumb as fuck in his opinion.

Michael's POV

I knew who that was, he didn't know me though, Y/N, I smirked as he looked back at the front of the class and I just choose to go back to sleep.

Timeskip brought to you by a lazy ass author TvT

I was walking to my locker and I noticed in the distance Y/N walking with 2 guys at his left and right and they looked like they were trying to get his number. I walked closer trying to make it like I ain't following because that's weird. I saw closer and Y/N was visibly on the brink of murdering, it was amusing. And then it happened, Y/N punched the guy on his right dead in the nose! I laughed so hard.

Guy 1 fell to the floor and screamed "OW! The fuck?!" and held his nose meanwhile Guy 2 had instant rage plastered on his face and grabbed Y/N by both his arms and held him, I got angry and don't know why, but I waited it out. Other people started gathering around chanting "Fight!Fight!Fight!" and then Y/N headbutt Guy 2 in the mouth/chin and holy hell I was amazed. Guy 2 fell down with a missing tooth and bloody mouth and bruised chin. Guy 1 actually got up a while ago and pulled at Y/N's hair messing it up.

I could see the fire in Y/N's eyes and just because why not I screamed "BEAT THEIR ASSES!!!" and I saw a bit of blush and Guy 1 pulled him up by his hair making Y/N make a face of pain. Y/N was able to reach a guy forbidden attack area and he took that chance and kicked his shit! Everyone had a face of shock. Guy 1 fell to the ground letting go of Y/N's hair and he was silently crying. I saw Y/N smile. Cute. What? He is.

Y/N hasn't noticed yet that Guy 2 got up and was right behind him, at least I think he hasn't. 

Guy 2 got so uncreative and decided to pull Y/N's pants down, wow, it was so boring everyone just walked away murmuring how they loved Y/N.

And I looked at his boxers, (color of choice), interesting, but as any normal person would do, Y/N instantly pulled up his pants pissed more than ever, and stormed off and left the guy thinking he won, little did he know I was gonna have a 'talk' with him after school.

Y/N's POV(short)

I was so pissed!I didn't even finish the school day, I just ran home and locked myself in my room fixing myself up.

Those guys need to be removed from this world, after fixing myself up and changing because I am NOT going back to school right now. I just layed in my bed watching youtube on my phone, then I noticed a bruise on one of my wrists. Must've been the fight, I'll deal with that later.

And I swear if someone talks to me about this tomorrow, I am going to lose my SHIT, why would two guys want another guy's number unless they wanted to blackmail.

A/N: I know guys ask for numbers, hello I do LMAO, so don't judge that line

anyways that's all for this one, hope it entertains you for your boredom.