❣️His Bride (1)❣️

________________________________________
Sumedh Mudgalkar As Kiyaansh Mehra:-
Short tempered and hot headed 28 years old surgeon. Have a rich family and loves his parents and siblings a lot. Cold for others and sweet for loved ones.

Mallika Singh As Yashika Sharma:-
Sweet and innocent but not so innocent 22 years old college girl. Doing her Post Graduation. Cold to no one and sweet to everyone. One smile and banda finish.
_________________________________________

The house was full of hustle and bustle because today was the marriage of famous Surgeon Kiyaansh Mehra and Ipshita Sharma. Yashika was with Ipshita helping her to get ready.

Ipshita: Yashi mujhe unse shaadi nahi karni main Rehaan se pyaar karti hoon.
Yashika: Di apko pata hai jo decision parents lete hai vo life ka sabse best decision hota hai.
Ipshita: Par life meri hai mujhe spend karni hai aur vo bhi Rehaan ke sath Kiyaansh ke sath nahi.
Yashika: Di Jiju acche hai han bas thode se Khadoos hai par dil ke saaf hai.
Ipshita: Thoda nahi poora Khadoos hai. Dekh yeh mera final decision hai main uske saath shaadi nahi karoongi.
Yashika: Di aap.......

Her words remain incomplete because they heard the voice of vehicles stopping in front of their house.

Yashika: Di lagta hai baraat aagyi! Aap tayar hoiye mein neeche jaa rahi hoon.

Yashika ran in excitement and there Ipshita was in tears not knowing what to do.

Ipshita: I am Sorry mummy papa par main Kiyaansh ke sath life spend nahi kar sakti because I love Rehaan.

She took pen and wrote a letter. All were in the wedding hall Yashika was with her friends Maria and Varsha. They looked at the mandap and saw Kiyaansh sitting with an emotionless face.

Maria: Yaar Yashi tere Jiju ke chehre pe koi emotion hi nahi hai. Yeh insaan hai ya robot.
Varsha: Log sach hi bolte hai ek no. ke Khadoos hai.
Yashika: Vahi na! Pata nahi kyu inka naam Kiyaansh rakha hai SherKhan rakhte to zyada accha lagta.

The friends giggles and Kiyaansh looked at Yashika with burning eyes and she immediately shuts her mouths. Then her mother Keshwi said her.

Keshwi: Yashi beta jaao Ipshita ko dekh kar aao ki vo tayar huyi hi nahi.
Yashika: Ji maa.

Saying this she went to her room and saw no one and Lehenga was at the same position untouched.

Yashika: Di abhi tak tayar nahi huyi. Di! Kahan hai aap?

She checked the washroom and other rooms also. She went to the terrace and found no one. She again came to the room and saw a paper on the dressing table she hurriedly took it and read it.

Mummy Papa I am sorry,
                                              I can't spend my life with him because I love Rehaan. Yes I love Rehaan Sheikh. Jisko aap logon ne mana kar diya tha mere liye because of religion. I can't live without him. Maine bohot koshish ki ki main Kiyaansh ko apna sakoon but I failed because I have only one heart which I have given to Rehaan. I can't marry him I am sorry. I know mein selfish ho rahi hoon but please try to understand me. Please mujhe dhoondhne ki koshish matt kariyega. And I also want to reveal a big news that I was already pregnent with Rehaan's child. I am sorry mumma I am sorry papa I am sorry Yashi.
You helpless Daughter:-
                                           Ipshita.

Yashika was shocked seeing the paper and tears were start flowing from her eyes. She ran towards the hall with the paper. Keshwi and Randir her parents were confused.

Keshwi: Beta kya hua aur Ipshita vo kahan hai? Tayar ho gyi na.
Yashika(while crying): Maa di........di us Re..........Rehaan ke sath........
Randhir: Beta kya hua Rehaan kya?

She gave the letter to her parents and they read and got shocked. Then Kiyaansh parents Varun and Anushri asked.

Varun: Kya hua sab theek hai?
Anushri: Ap kuch bol kyu nahi rahe hai sab theek hai na aur Ipshita kahan hai?

Keshwi gave the letter to Anushri. She read and shocked. Keshwi and Randhir start crying and there Kiyaansh's anger was raising by every second.

Varun: Agar apki beti ko bhagna hi tha to usne shaadi ke din haan kyu ki?
Anushri: Aur upar se apki beti pregnent.
Randhir: Hame maaf kar dijiye.

He said while joining his hands and with teary. Before they could say anything the voice of Kiyaansh boomed in the hall making everyone flinched.

Kiyaansh(roared): Band kijiye apna yeh family drama. Aap logon ne yahan hamari beizzati karne ke liye bulaya hai. Usse agar apni izzat ki nahi padi thi to hamari izzat ka soch leti.
Randhir: Aap logon ki izzat bachane ke liye ham apne ghar ki izzat yani Yashika ki shaadi apke bete Kiyaansh se karwange.

Yashika and her friends was shocked as hell. Tears which were flowing from her eyes stopped and her eyes widened.

Yashika(whispered): Papa!
Keshwi (holding her shoulders): Beta teri behen to ham sab ki izzat mitti mein mila kar chali gyi ab sirf tu hi hai. Bol beta karegi Kiyaansh se shaadi.

She looked at Varun and Anushri whom eyes were filled with hope and then at Kiyaansh whoes eyes were just filled with rage.

Anushri: Bolo beta. Ham vada karte hai iss baat ke liye ham tumhe kabhi nahi kosenge.

She thought for sometime and atlast nodded for her family. Anushri kissed her forehead and hugged her while her eyes were fixed with his red eyes.

Keshwi: Maria Varsha jaao Yashi ko tayar karo.

Both Maria and Varsha nodded and took emotionless Yashika to her room.

Maria: Yashi tu tension matt le sab theek hoga. Yeh shaadi bhi successful hogi.
Varsha: Han Yashi jo decision parents lete hai vo life ka sabse best decision hota hai.

Yashika remembered that she said the same words to Ipshita a few hours ago and now her friends were saying her.

Yashika(in mind): Di aaj mujhe pehli baar apse nafrat ho rahi hai. Kyu aap mujhe in sab mein chod kar chale gaye. Aaj apki wajah se meri life ka sapna tootne jaa raha hai. Har ladki ki tarah maine bhi ek sapna dekha tha ek dream wedding and groom who will be only mine but you shattered my dream. Why di? You were my inspiration and today only you........

Tear escaped from her eyes and Varsha and Maria took her to the hall and mad her sit beside Kiyaansh. For the first time she got scared by seeing his eyes burning with anger emotionless face and clenched jaw. Soon the rituals start.

To Be Continued...........