Arc 4: From This Point On!

Y/n: "..... Oh, whoops I almost forgot about this! Hehe! That would've been bad!"

Inside of the Bird Cage room, Y/n was seen happily taking back the X-Swordman Book from Eidenfal's unconscious body before he hopped out of the bird cage he was currently inside of, getting onto the top of it.

Y/n: "Yo, Natsu you finish off that Bird guy ye- Oh hey, Snowman, what're you doing here?"

Back in the tops of the Cages, Grey was seen standing with Simon and Niki, while Fukuro was unconscious and covered in ice… and Natsu was reeling from a mass of motion sickness- I skipped this fight because it's Just a Mess of Grey Flashbacks! And I'm done with them for this Arc! 

Grey: "Ah, Y/n you're-Ngh!"

Suddenly, Grey doubled over in pain, as Y/n casually walked over to his allies.

Grey: "We're running out of time… we gotta rescue Erza-"

*THUD!*

Grey said before he fell onto his face, causing Y/n to sigh as he jumped over to the top of the Cage Natsu was laying on.

Y/n: "Yeah, that's not happening with you down for the count like that Snowman."

Sick Natsu: "Why is everything spinning?"

*BLAM!*

Sick Natsu: "GAHA!"

Y/n: "Wake the hell up Dino! Don't you have a guy on the top of this tower to kick the shit out of?"

Natsu: "Oh yeah!..."

Sick Natsu: "UGH! Still wanna die!"

Y/n: "YOU USELESS DINOSAUR PIECE OF SHIT! GET UP YOU IDIOT!"

Sick Natsu: "Spinning!"

Simon stared in awe at Y/n as he continued to yell as Natsu, kicking and trying to get him to wake up.

Simon: "Amazing… that boy took down one of the Quadrinity Raven members all on his own, and while Grey Fullbuster is down for the count, he's just fine, there doesn't even seem to be a Scratch on him…"

Niki: "Yeah, he's really strong, especially when he puts on that armor…"

Simon: "Armor?"

Niki: "Yeah, he can summon armor just like Red. I guess that Huge Boom and Flash we heard earlier was him finishing that Assassin guy off."

Simon: "So I was wrong about him… He's not just a Delivery Boy with a Vast Pool of Magic… but a boy who can use that powerful magic to great lengths aswell… no wonder Jellal wanted him to become the body of Zeref..."

《Meanwhile》

Inside of the Tower's Catacomb or Sewer or whatever it's called, the Girl Squad was seen laying on the ground, Juvia was asleep, and Levy seemed to be aswell while Lucy just laid there.

Lucy thoughts: "I'm totally whipped out… I can't even move a muscle… I guess Juvia and Levy are down for the count too… We all kinda over did it against that Rocker Freak, huh?"

The girl thought to herself, when suddenly some familiar voices and footsteps were heard.

"Nya~ Some one really did a Number on this place."

"Hey, you see what I see kid."

Lucy thoughts: "I KNOW THOSE VOICES!"

Lucy acted like she was unconscious… or dead… like Juvia and Levy, as Wally and Millianna walled onto the scene.