Arc 1: Ending Song!

[Don't Judge me for this...]

《Seiken Of The Fairies ED》
[Y/n's Ending Song]

As the beginning for the song plays, a mass of images flash, revealing a group of 10 different swordsman and woman all hanging out, all of them wielding one of the Seiken and followed by their spirits, with one man followed by two, a Crimson Dragon and a small child with a star for a left eye. The child looks excited in all the pictures, until the last where it shows him extremely sad, the swordsman he was with handing him a children's book and giving him a final pat on the head.

(🎵Mune No Oku. Kakureta Kotoba~ No Kake-ra O~ Te Kuriyosete Mita 🎶)
[I tried to pull in a piece of hidden words in the back of my chest]

The lyrics play as a Chibi child with white hair covering his left eye is seen sitting under a tree with a large cartoon clock from the first 3 Fairy Tail EDs slowly ticking away, with each tick, the tree behind the child grows larger and larger as they read the children's book infront of them over and over as they grow larger aswell.

As the first set of Lyrics ends and 4 beats of the Guitar play, Images of the Book closing, the man ripping an odd sword out of the ground, and a final image of them walking away play before the next set starts.

(🎵Utsushidasu. Harukanaru, Kimi No~ Egao O~
To-ri-mo-do-shi-taikara~🎶)
[Because I want to regain your smile that is far away]

A Chibi Y/n is seen running across a chibi round world like plane with Chibi Rekka and the other chibi spirits following behind him one by one, a smile on his face as he carried a delivery box in his arms.

But as the word "To-ri-mo-do-shi-taikara" sounded, with each syllable Y/n's Seiken Spirits were replaced with Fairy Tail members.

"To" was Levy writing her book followed by Jet and Droy.

"Ri" was Erza swinging her mass of swords around.

"Mo" was Natsu with a Salmon on his head fighting with Grey who had a carrot nose.

"Do" being Lucy yelling at and being followed by an unknown yellow figure flying behind her.

"Shi" Juvia with hearts for eyes and radiating from her head.

"Taikara" Being the Seiken Spirits again lead by Rekka and Happy as they waved a Fairy Tail Flag happily

But as they appear, Y/n's smile turns to a scream as he tries to speed up and get away from the Guild, only for all of them to jump and dogpile him into the next scene.

(🎵Shirokuro Kimetsukeru Kakko Tsukeru Kasumi No Yona, Itoshikute Hakanai Nihibi~🎶)
[Black And White, Parentheses, Haze-like, Dear And Ephemeral Days]

(🎵Kono Nagai Yume Ga Tatoe Sameta Toshite Mo, Afure Dashite Iku~🎶)
[Even If This Long Dream Awakens, It Will Overflow]

The next scene is a mass of artistic versions of different scenes we've already seen.
Team Shadow Gear and Y/n Fighting against Liture.
Erza, Y/n, Lucy, Natsu and Grey facing the Eisenwald Dark Guild at Onibus.
Erza, Natsu and Grey facing Lullaby.
Lucy, Y/n, Levy, Natsu & Grey facing Deliora frozen tomb.
Fairy Tail's Destroyed Guild Hall.
The current Team riding towards the tower of Heaven and many more moments where Y/n just seemed to let everyone else take the lead... or was just being dragged along...