Scene five

3rd POV
The next morning, Silvia got up early to not have to rush around.

 She packed her bag and her gym bag for boxing later today

She packed her bag and her gym bag for boxing later today. She started making a simple breakfast for her family and packed a lunch for her, Kelsi, and Troy. She made basic breakfast quesadillas for breakfast.

Brian must've smelled the food as he came down the stair, trying to tie his tie

"You're up early."
"I had to find an outfit appropriate for school and work." He picked up a quesadilla.
"Thanks for this. How is work?"
"I got a raise. $14 an hour now."
"Oh congratulations sweetheart. Remember to wake your sister." He struggled with his tie for a few seconds before Silvia stepped in and tied it for him.
"You'd make a great wife to your future family. Already doing domestic things. Have you and Troy spoken about that yet?" She nodded as she sipped her protein smoothie. She hated coffee.
"Yeah we spoke about it just yesterday actually."
"Oh and how do you feel about that?"
"Doubtful but you know me. Go with the flow." She did a wave with her arms. Brian laughed and grabbed another quesadilla before heading to the door.
"Love you sweetie. Have a good day at school."
"I'll try."
Kelsi came down. She was dressed and rubbing her eyes. She had multiple folders in hand. She sat down at the bar where her plate was. "You cooked?"
"I read." Silvia raised a book in the air.
"I made you a lunch too. Today's a big day, I don't think you'll be able to get food." Kelsi looked in the bag and was surprised it looked decent. "Thanks Siv." She started eating. "Did you eat already?" Kelsi looked up and saw the thoughtful look on Silvias face. "Okay what's wrong?"
Kelsi choked on her food when Silvia opened her mouth. "Troy told me he wanted to get married. Well he didn't say that but he said he wants to live together and have kids. I mean that includes marriage right? I don't think I'm ready." Kelsi coughed and hit her chest a few times but speaking.
"Okay slow down. Marriage? Kids? What?"
"Yeah I don't know either. He just brought it up but! On the bright side, he's talking to me about a future which means he really doesn't care about Cabbage." Silvia shrugged.
"You mean Gabriella?"
"Her code names Cabbage." Kelsi mouthed oh and nodded.
"He probably meant after school Silvia."
"Does that mean Gabriella still has a chance?"
"No because he loves you not her."
"Right. Speaking of him, I'm supposed to give him a ride so do you think you're ready to go?"
"Yeah." She stuffed her quesadilla in her mouth and grabbed her stuff to meet Silvia in the car.