Shower together

Do you guys remember the scene where Jiang yuelou and Chen yuzhi hid in the morgue? In case if you don't remember, you can watch it in ep 9.

This fic will take after their mission in the morgue.

____________________________________

"Aren't we going to chase?" Chen yuzhi asked as he stood behind Jiang yuelou.

"That person should be in this building right now. Once we get out of here, we'll be prey." Jiang yuelou explained.

"What do you have in mind?" Chen yuzhi asked looking at the other.

"Wait for the body to come back tomorrow. The real culprit will show up." Jiang yuelou smirked.

"You have arranged someone outside?" Asked, Chen yuzhi.

"Now, song rong and yongren should have gone after him." Jiang yuelou said thoughtfully. Chen yuzhi slightly smiled.

After sometime, both of them got out of morgue carefully.

"You gonna stay here all night?" Chen yuzhi asked.

"I don't know actually. Maybe I can go home now? I instructed song rong & yongren about the things which should be done." Jiang yuelou murmured.

"Then, will you come home? You also look quite tired. Just rest a bit, yuelou" Chen yuzhi said, looking at his lover.

"Just say you miss me, yuzhi" Jiang yuelou said, smirking.

Chen yuzhi huffed and slapped Jiang yuelou's shoulder, mumbling "Don't tease me".

The police officer laughed. "Okay okay. I will stop teasing. Come, let's go home now." Jiang yuelou said, grabbing yuzhi's hand.

Both of them walked through the city. There weren't people there as it was close to midnight.

"Should we get some wonton?" Jiang yuelou asked. "I'm quite hungry" he said.

"Mn..okay, let's get some" Chen yuzhi agreed. Both men went to the wonton stall. The wonton stall was open untill midnight. When they were done eating, jiang yuelou paid the lady and grabbed yuzhi's hand, interlocking their fingers together, walked towards home.

Both of them arrived home safely.

"We need to take a shower yuelou. Both of us were in a morgue and we better clean ourselves properly." Chen yuzhi said, removing his cream colored coat.

"Mn..okay" the other nodded.

"I will take a shower first, you can rest till I finish" Chen yuzhi said, as he grabbed a towel and opened the bathroom door. A sudden grab on his wrist, stopped his movements. It was Jiang yuelou, who was smirking, another towel in his hand.

"How about a shower together?" Jiang yuelou asked, causing Chen yuzhi to sigh.

"Okay. But no funny business!" The doctor said, giving him a knowing look.

"Okay" Jiang yuelou said. A mischievous smirk appeared on his lips.

Both lovers stepped into the bathroom. Chen yuzhi carefully started removing his shirt. Jiang yuelou was also supposed to remove his own clothes yet he was staring at his lover's slender fingers, unbuttoning his shirt. Jiang yuelou looked at the white neck of his yuzhi, he wanted to bite, suck and mark all over there and claim this man belong to him. Only to him!

He slowly approached the other, who was still busy removing his clothes. Jiang yuelou suddenly touched his lover's waist, slowly rubbing there with his thumb.