UNTOLD BEAUTY12; CLASS

(FunFact#12; Rabbits can't vomit.)

"Wag kang aalis!!"

Napalingon ako kay Flea. Pinalibot nya ang braso sakin.

"Dito ka na kakain! We have to talk!" Huh? Ano nama-?

Hindi na ako makapagsalita ng hinila na nya ako pababa.

Leaving the guys cleaning the bathroom.

Hindi naman talaga sila mag lilinis. They were just standing and wiping the tiles.

Malaman daw kasi ni master Chiron kung nag linis kami o hindi.

Pero hindi naman sinabi ni master Chiron na malinis talaga ito, at siguraduhing malinis talaga. Malinis na malinis!

It's not.

They are really smart.

Kaya ayun, mahina-hinang pag dikit ng basahan nila sa tiles.

Pagbaba ko ay, nakita ko ang mga babaeng hinihintay kami.

"Letisha!!!"

"Kakain ka ng madami friend! Mahilig at masarap magluto si Grace!"

It was really an amazing morning for me. Sinong mag aakalang yun pala ang second day ko rito?

I met the scary elites. But after I get to know them, they really waren't scary at all. They were happy go lucky.

They just put a mask so that no one could take advantage or cling to them.

They have a point though.

They are so popular and they were respected enough na sure akong madaming gusto rin tinangalain.

After the whole day in the house of elites, I find myself having fun with all of them.

I also see them practise and they tell me rips of how can I improve my skills.

Noah has a Crystal Ice. Hans have a speed, Kevin have a shifting ability, tapos the girls are, well Dvonne is a princess of the earth kingdom. Also, her attitude and mine is so alike that we find many simalarities. Next, Camille, she's a summoner. She can summon animals. Which is amazing. She's so good at it! Grace can mend metals and Flea can manipulate dust.

They are all amazing.

I also, feel courage when I saw them using there powers and abilities.

Mine, is a little smaller but I am sure that I could always work hard and grow bigger.

That's the spirit!

Come on Letisha! You can do it!

***

I am so excited when I wake up that I am the one who take the first bath.

It was a cold bath but who cares?

I am going to my first class! Yes! Yes!

When I open my locker, pulling out my uniform.

I was out of breath.

Wow.

It is a white blouse, vest and skirt with silver linings. Then I have my black ribbon in my chest. Then my name plate. It was circle that is pinned in the left side of my chest.

I also let my hair down and his my ears under it.

Putting on my black lug sole boots then black knee high socks.

I look great and near in my own definition.

Happily I hurriedly went down went down and find Forbes and Celion on their beds.

"He-hey, don't you wanna get up? Let's go to class together!"

But disappointedly, they ignored me.

Did I do something wrong?

Once I got home last night they ignored me.

I feel so disappointed to myself.

I let myself grow closer to me but I also let them go like they didn't become a part of me when I enter the Fantasia High.

Maybe, they were just tired to be with a girl like me. I am elf though.

I lower my head watching my steps if I will bump to someone. But thankfully, I came in the cafeteria safe and nothing to worry.

"Goodmorning. Can I have boiled egg, sweet potato, milk and bread please." I waited for a minute or so before the tray was serve.

" Thank you."

Still I lower my head and walk towards an empty table.

There's a lot of empty tables though. I guess it's really early. My housemates were still sleeping peacefully in there beds in the guild.

Hayyy.

It's so sad when you're alone.

I slice the egg and put a mouthful of the slice my mouth.

"Babe."

I prevent myself to vomit and stared at the person who scared me.

As far as I remember, there's only one fantasie that calls me  like that.

"Noah! I mean Captain Noah!" I sprouted.

I observe him. His sweaty. Did he jog? That's why he looks so fit and yumm- no. Don't go to that line Letisha. That's absurb.

"Drink ako't of milk Letisha, you looks so pale. And also eat alot of food!"

I stared at him blankly not wanting to have conversation with him.

I kinda feel irritated that he started to scold me and treat me like a child.

" Captain Noah, please on the other time? I wanna enjoy my lonely morning."

I told him and I got my tray, stand up and walk away.

It's still so early in the morning but I feel so tired already.

Should I go back to the house? No. I would see Forbes and Celion in there.

They were gonna ignored me.

So after finishing my breakfast i went to the first tiers building. Finding my classroom.

But as I got there.

I could already see, a man.

Here it is! As I saw him I feel a little happy.

I knock on the door, but he he didn't turn to me.

" Hi, I am Letisha I am also from Tertiary class. What's your name?"

But instead of answering me. He turn his back and leave the room.

But before he could passed me, I heard him whisper.

" I am not part of Tertiary class and never will be."

Ouch. That's so rude and harsh words to say! Who is that guy anyway? Downgrading a tertiary first tier.

Why is it so sad in the morning?

"Letisha Belle." That's my name!

I turn around and to see. A smile formed to my lips.

"Hellow. Goodmorning!" She's my Prof! No doubt!

She smiled at me.

"I am Adrika, I am your professor. Welcome to Tertiary class!"

Finally! The first step to my wonderful journey!

(It's so hard to change attitudes noh? I am fond of maldita and mataray characters and writing this character is really a challenge. She has to be kind and pretty.)