beggiń - MÅNESKIN

I'm on my knees while I'm beggin'
'Cause I don't want to lose you

I'm on my knees while I'm beggin''Cause I don't want to lose you

CHAPTER FOUR

I sit on my floor as I go through my bookshelf looking for a good book to read to fill my day. I find Vanya's book pulling it out. I open to the first page reading it. 'My name is Vanya Hargreeves, and this is my story. We were never a real family. We were our father's creation, family in name...but not in fact. In the end, after our brother Ben had died, there was really nothing connecting us. We were just strangers living under the same roof...destined to be alone...starved for attention...damaged by our upbringing...and haunted by what might have been. We all wanted to be loved by a man incapable of giving love. Our father never missed an opportunity to remind me that I was ordinary. A hard thing for a little girl to hear. If you're raised to believe nothing about you is special, if the benchmark is extraordinary, what do you do if you're not?' I close the book shut before placing it back in my book shelf. My door bursts open as I look up annoyed.

"What?"

"Kat?" I relax seeing 5. "Are you busy."

"No."

"I'm going to investigate some things and I need a helping hand." He looks unsure.

"Yeah sure." I respond, "Where are we going?"

"I can't tell you that."

"Um ok, what are we investigating?"

"I can't tell you that either." I look at him with my eyebrow raised. "Meet me in the back alleyway in 5 minutes and we will get going." I nod.

"Alright let me pack a bag." He walks out of the room as I begin to pack.

I walk down the alleyway placing my side bag across my chest. I hear some rustling in the dump as I look up. I walk over to it looking in.

"Klaus?"

"Kathryn." He stands up as I give him an amused look.

"Whatcha doing?" I question looking at the multiple trash bags he's looking through.

"I'm trying to find whatever...priceless crap was in that priceless box so that Pogo will get off my ass!"

"Ok." I state. I look up to see 5 climbing out the window of his bedroom.

"I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me...I don't care."

"Hey!" Klaus states laughing, "I love sibling reunions."

"You know there are easier ways out of the house, right?" I explain as he climbs down the ladder leading to the ground.

"This one involved the least amount of talking." He responds, "Or so I thought. Come on." He indicates towards me as the two of us walk away from Klaus and towards a van.