The Night❗️

We had been married for three days now but Sameer had not even touch me. Infact, we had not even kissed properly, let alone have sex. After dinner, we strolled back to hotel, hand in hand. Before he could say anything, I slowly crawled into bed and closed my eyes.

  "Tired already?" he asked as he sat beside me and ran his hand through my hair.
  "Hmmm." I mumbled, my eyes closed. I liked what he did with my hair.
   "Have a god night, my love. Sleep well." He kissed me and turned off the lights.

I felt a pang of disappointment. I wanted him to lie next to me, to hold me in his arms. However, this time, I didn't make the first move. I waited for him to initiate it. He could have easily told me not to sleep. Or he could have crawled into bed and taken me in his arms. But he didn't do anything. He just sat on the couch with his laptop on his lap. I closed my eyes, feeling dejected once again.

It had been a week in Florence but things hadn't changed. Sameer had become more caring though, giving me his full time and attention. He did attend a few meetings in between and went out for two or three hours but kept me informed.

He took me to places only locals knew about , made sure I tried all local cuisines and made me shop till I drop dead. Despite all these efforts, I was unhappy. Something was amiss. We were in a platonic relationship. There was no intimacy between us. He still had not touched me the way I wanted him to.

One day, I decided to take matters in my own hands and make the first move. The table lamp cast long shadows on the walls. As usual, Sameer was sitting on the couch, his eyes fixed on his laptop. I changed into a deep red nightie. It not only accentuated my lean body but also made me look bold and beautiful. Perhaps a bit sexy too. Tucking my hair behind my ears, I stepped out of the washroom and looked at Sameer. He had still not noticed me. I slowly took a few steps in his direction, managing to distract him. His jaw fell open as he gawked at me from head to toe. Locking my eyes with him, I leaned forward and closed the lid of his laptop. He did not make blink his eye even once neither did I. I put away the laptop on tue coffee table and then slowly made my way towards him. I crawled onto the couch, spread my legs and sat on top of him, putting my legs around him. He smelled heavenly and it was enough to turn me on. I wondered if he was also equally turned on. I felt the sexual tension between us but his facial expression told me otherwise. He seemed a bit taken aback, slightly nervous. Perhaps he wasn't expecting me to make the first move, that too a bold one.

  "I've been waiting for this moment from so long..." I whispered as I held him tightly, his face only a few inches away.

  "Taani..." he whispered.

Before he could say anything else, I pressed my lips against his and kissed them slowly. When we were a few seconds into the kiss, he parted his lips and took mine inside his mouth, playing with them with his tongue. It was enough for me to know that he also wanted this to happen. I hungrily searched for his tongue and teased it with mine before sucking it.  This aroused him even more and he grabbed me by my waist and brought my body closer to his. I let out a deep moan and then nibbled his earlobe. He pulled my legs and wrapped them around his torso. Then, without breaking out intense kiss, he got up from the couch and carried me to the bed. I whimpered as he left my lips and kissed my neck. But then his lips found mine again. I pulled him harder towards me. He got the hint and lowered his body on top of mine. My hands found the button of his trousers and clutched it. When he realized I was struggling to unbutton it, he got up and hurriedly undressed himself. I feasted my eyes on his broad shoulders, muscled chest and tapering chest. I followed suit and took off my nightie. I wasn't wearing any undergarments under it and lay stark naked on my back, my eyes burning with desire. I saw pure lust in his eyes. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards him. I wrapped my legs around his hips as he lowered his body on mine, his hands cupping my breast. I could feel his arousal and ached for him to be inside me.

  "Taani...."

He breathed my name, his lips near me.

"Yess......"

"Are you sure about this?"

His unusual question startled me.

"What do you mean?"
"I mean are you sure... you wanted to do this with me...."
"God... Sameer.... are you crazy? I've been dying to do this with you."
"What if I disappointed you? What if I'm not good at it?"
"You can never disappoint me."

Why he was saying these things?

"Are you sure?"
"I've never been surer."

I told his holding his face in my hands and looking into his eyes.

"I love you!"

He let out a nervous laugh.

"I love you too..."

He sat up and looked at me with lustful eyes. He then leaned forward and pulled out a packet of condoms from the drawer of the bedside table. He tried to put it on but failed as he didn't have erection.

"Sameer what are you doing?" I whispered, getting slightly restless. "Haven't you done this before? Are you a virgin?"

He jerked his head up, looking at me in surprise.

"What happened?" I asked, grabbing his arm.
"I don't think it's happening, Taani. I can't do it."

"What!" I was shocked. "What do you mean you can't do it?"
"I mean nothing. It's just not working right now."
"Listen," I held his arm tightly. "Don't get anxious. Okay. Let's try it in few minutes. I'm sure it happens with every couple when they have sex for the first time."
"No, Taani. Let's just leave it. We should go to sleep. We can . . . . we can try some other time. Not tonight, please."
"But Sameer . . . ."
"Please, Taani. Don't force me. I just don't feel like doing it tonight. Perhaps I'm not prepared. Please understand."

He looked at me pleadingly and I wondered what really was going on with him.

"But . . . ." my voice trailed off.
"Thanks..." he muttered and picked up his clothes from the floor. He quickly got dressed and handed me nightie.

"Please, wear it."

I looked at him, completely flabbergasted. It felt like he was literary the first guy on earth who was running away from sex. How could he leave me hanging? Grabbing my clothes from his hands, I sullenly stomped off to the washroom. I knew out honeymoon has ended.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohkay guys!! Sorry for missing this chap. This chapter precedes the previous one "back to reality". In it, you will find out why Tani is thinking like this about Sameer. And why is she sad?