Chapter Two

Time seemed to slow down as the gleaming silver knife slashed at the frigid air to reach my pale neck. I froze, the Creeps cackling the background noise. I would not die like this, I WOULD NOT! I felt something dark shift within me, like something had been itching to come out and was finally released.

Like an elastic band just snapped, my mind focused and all of my senses sharpened to near perfection.A growl escaped my lips, my hand reaching up and grabbing the knife before it could pierce my skin. I should have been scared of this darkness but I wasn't, I welcomed it in fact.

"I just told you I don't want to die in my school uniform." I glared at the now not-so-horrifying eyes angrily. "What part of that didn't you understand Creep?" A hiss screeched between my teeth as I flipped the knife and stabbed it through his abdomen. "You fucking Bitch!" Creep screamed. "Do you know how long it's going to take that to fucking heal? A fucking while Bitch, argh why the fuck'd you have to go and do that?!"

Time returned to normal and I was no longer looking at everything in slow-mo, though my senses remained sharp and focused. I shook my head groggily. I blinked. "The fu-? What did I just do?" I glanced at the blood on the floor, then to the knife sticking out of the Creep. Blood, Creep, blood, Creep. I stared at him. "Aren't you going to fucking apologise?" He glared pointedly at the knife. I deliberated for a minute. On one hand I did stab him pretty badly. On the other hand the mother fucking Creep tried to 'put me to sleep' as he so nicely put it. I looked him in the eye and he smirked probably thinking I was going to apologise. "No." Then I turned and walked the other way.