Short 1- Freckled Jesus is Jealous

Ok, in this one very one is older and Marco is still alive, of course the leaders in the show time have died or retired, so here are who takes who's role...+ their is a little hit a ereri but its mostly JeanMarco.....

So Here It Is!!!

Let's go!

Eren: * is now the Levi of the survey corps* Tsk.

Jean: Eren!

Eren: *doing paper work* What do you want ass-horse.

Jean: Do you remember how Levi came to scare us when we first joined the trainees? Well, in need you to do that....

Eren: *sadly*Yes, I do remember that. How in the hell could I forget that horse face?  * gets up from his desk* I will scare those recruits shitless.

~~~~

After that Eren Starts to constantly help Jean out with the recruits. And they start to grow closer AS FRIENDS. All the while Jean is dating none other than the freckled Jesus that is Marco Bodt. Who is now the head of the Survey Corps.

~~~~

Marco: Hey Jean? * looks at the floor*

Jean: Yes babe?

Marco: *starts to tear up* D-do you like Eren more than me....?

Jean: *goes over to Marco* Now what made you think that?

Marco: Well, your just all ways spending time with him... so..I thought....

Jean:*lifts Marco's head up* don't ever think that again, Even after Levi... Left us... He still 'owned' Eren's heart, I'm pretty sure that no one can ever take his heart anymore... plus, so don't ever think that I will ever love anyone other than you. Ok?

Maco:*smiles and starts to cry*Ok.