Chapter 4

Foxy's POV

I looked over at Jane uneasily. What was wrong with this kid? Why did she like me much? How was I her friend? I'd never had a friend before. Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie sent off negative vibes towards me.

Jane's mom looked at me. She stared at my teeth. She saw Jane holding my hook tightly. "Jane," she said softly, "I think it's time to go now... say goodbye to your... friend..."

Jane looked at her mother with sad eyes. "Can we come back tomorrow?"

"....Sure."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Jane looked up at me happily. "Hear that, Foxy? I get to see you tomorrow!" She hugged me tightly before her mother took her away.

Why am I so scary? Is it just my teeth and hook? I looked at it forlornly. The stupid thing was getting disapproval from my friend's mother.

A flashback resurfaced  from the back of mechanical brain.

I saw a woman with long red hair had her arm around a small boy.  I got a sense of familiarity when I saw them. The boy looked up at a stage. Freddie was standing in front of him. No, something was wrong with this Freddy. His eyes looked too lively. He sounded different when he said, "Hello! Want to come backstage with me and see a surprise?"

The boy didn't want to. He shook his head, but the woman left, saying she needed to use the little girl's room. Freddy grabbed the boy's wrist, pulled him onto the stage, and led him.... led him where? I couldn't remember.

I couldn't understand why the boy looked familiar. It had to be before I came here to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. There wasn't a poster of me. There was no Pirate Cove.

I got up and slunk back to Pirate Cove and waited for closing time. It had to be coming soon.