So This is it...

So, I guess this is it for Foxy (A Five Nights at Freddy's Story).
I honestly never thought this day would come. A part of me thought that I would always continue writing this story, always adding little bits and pieces, but I guess that was false. A part of me didn't want to stop writing this story, but, well, I had to stop sometime.

But, don't worry. I will write a sequel to the story. As soon as I have the first chapter out and have a title (which should be very soon), I'll add another part to this story, and for those of you who don't want the story to end, you can check it out.

When I first started writing this story, a felt a little odd. Everyone else had already written stories based on the first, second, and third Five Nights at Freddy's games. I was almost sure nobody would even bother to read my story, because everyone else's were so much better than mine. But, some people did wind up reading my story, and I'm glad for that. Whenever I see the number of views on my story go up, it just gives me confidence that some people do want to read my stories. And that makes me happy. Being a writer has always been one of my dreams. You people make that closer to being possible.

Well, now that all the sappy, mushy stuff is over, it's time I must say adeau.

Thanks, and I'll see you in the next book! (Author's Note? (≧▽≦) )