Chapter 10

Jane's POV

I cracked my bedroom door open. It squealed loudly. I froze and listened. I heard Mom's snoring. She was taking her afternoon nap, and guess where I was going.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

I miss Foxy. I just know he misses me too. I have to see him. I'm his friend. His only friend.

I shut my door and tiptoed down the hallway. Stopping at the front door, I dropped to my knees and slipped my flip-flops on. I stood up and opened the front door. I smiled to myself and shut the door behind me.

I was gonna see Foxy. Nobody could stop me. Mom couldn't. It's been 3 years since I last saw Foxy. I'm 9 now. I'm old enough to know better than to aggravate the animatronics for touching their snout. That's what the news said. They said Foxy bit Jeremy because he got mad at him for touching his face. The owner of Freddy's says that the faces of the animatronics are sensitive. Or at least, that's what Mom said they said.

I ran down the sidewalk. I ran blindly, trying to remember the way to Freddy's. It's down this road.. take a left...

I stood on the corner. Was I supposed to go right... or left...?

I stood on the corner, crying. 3 years hadn't made me any less of a baby. I wandered around aimlessly. I just couldn't remember. I needed Mom to show me the way, but she didn't want me to go to Freddy's anymore since The Bite happened. She was afraid Foxy would do the same to me.

I stumbled into the street. I wiped my tears away with the back of my hand. I ran out of the street when a car almost hit me.

My flip-flops smacking against the pavement, I ran around, searching for Freddy's. I groaned in anguish when I passed the same store I passed 2 times already.

This time, I took a right, rather than a left like I had been doing. My breath came out in short spurts. I was really not a kid who enjoy a lot. I felt my spirits rise when I saw the cartoon head of Freddy. I ran over to it and squealed happily. I found it. I finally found it!

I ran inside into the air conditioning. I smiled when I saw Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie. They played their song. I sat down and listened in till the song was over. I waited for them to come out and talk to kids, but they stayed on the stage, standing there, motionless. I was puzzled. I walked over to Foxy's Pirate Cove. I crawled onto the stage and behind the curtain.

"Foxy!" I said happily. I could see Foxy in the dark. He was standing upright, but not moving. Or talking.

"Foxy...?"