chapter 2

The next day Mando, Noah, Mark, Ryan, Gilbert, Andres, Amanda, Juana, Olga and Chloe were near feoh and they were deciding on a plan to stop vult mercenaries and monsters.

Amanda pov

Amanda: The kingdom is not too far away from here we may be able to make before vult forces.

Gilbert: That's good for us, we will be there as soon as they attack.

Noah was about to say something until he heard something coming so he and the others decided to hide.

Mark decided to look to see a group of mercenaries.

Noah: These guys are not black dogs but I believe they're going to join them.

Chloe: What should we do about them?

Mando: I got a plan but you're not going like it.

Chloe raised a brow.

No one pov

Mercenary 1: Once vult forces make it here we'll attack the kingdom of feoh then have fun with some women.

Mercenary 2: I can't wait.

Mercenary 3: until then we have to wait.

Mercenary 2: Hey boss, check this out.

Mercenaries check out what he was talking about and they saw Chloe out conscious.

Mercenary 1: It looks like one of the dark elves was able to escape her faith. Let's have fun with her boys.

As the mercenaries move towards Chloe one mercenary heard something he went to check it out then blood spatter with man body disappear.

One of them turned around to notice a sword on the ground covered in blood.

Mercenary 2: uh boss.

Mercenary leader: what is it?

As the leader turns around to see one of the other mercenaries carrying a sword covered in blood.

The leader felt something dripping on his arm. It was blood he looked up to see a tree had fresh blood stains but something was moving in the trees as the mercenaries up a creature came out camouflage as the tree roared at the mercenaries.

Mercenary Leader: it's a camouflage lizard

Chloe opens her eye as she watches the creature attack the mercenaries.

The mercenaries tried to hurt the creature but nothing was working.

The creature killed the mercenaries one by one.

Mando: Alright indominus that's enough.

The leader tried to run away but a chain wrapped around his legs and he was being pulled back to the indominus.