Dueling to Live

*Khris stood across from springtrap*

Khris:so who is my opponent?

Springtrap:I think you should face...a ghost.

Khris:*laughs*a ghost!? You're joking!

*Phantom Mangle appears*

Khris:w-what? M-mangle?

Springtrap:no...this is her ghost. If you win then I will bring her back.

Khris:*smiles*ok then, come at me ghost!

P-Mangle:o-o-ok....I cast lord of D and equip with two Flute Of Summoning Dragon. I use them to summon 3 Blue-Eyes and a Red-Eyes. I activate Polymerization to fusion summon Five Headed Dragon

Khris:*millenium eye glows*i wont lose...not now!

Yami Khris:*chuckles* I set one card facedown then use ancient rules to summon Dark Magician. Next up I cast Mystic Box. Goodbye Five Headed Dragon. Now my magician attacks your Lord Or D. I end with Swords Of Revealing Light.

P-Mangle: I set a facedown and end my turn.

Yami Khris:Attack now my magician!

P-Mangle: I activate Spellbinding Cirlce to stop your magician from doing anything.

Yami Khris:shit....I end.

P-Mangle: I equip Red Eyes with Axe Of Despair raising its attack to 3400. Now destroy the dark magician!

Yami Khris:at the end of your turn I activate my trap. It allows me to look at the top card of your deck. If its a monster I get to special summon it to my side of the field.....and look what it was! It was a ritual monster. It was Black Luster Soldier. I equip him with Axe Of Despair to raise hie attack to 4000. Now attack!

P-Mangle:*draws a card*its over...Exodia! Obliterate!