♌ Chapter 3 ♌

Chapter 3

^^Liam's P.O.V.^^

Flick.

Flick.

Flick.

Flick.

Who the hell is flicking me?

"Whadiyawan?" I mumbled out, all in one slurred word.

"Sorry grumpy pants. I was going to show you around the campus. As a thank you for last night." I heard an Irish accent say.

I cracked my eyes open. To see the beautiful blonde boy, who stole my heart at first glance, looking down at me.

"Hey Niall." I said in my groggy morning voice.

"Hey Li." He chirped, "I mean- Can I call you Li?"

I laughed and nodded. "Yeah, it's fine, I like it. But on one condition."

He looked at me confused. "What?"

"You can call me Li. If I can I call you Ni."

He smiled. "Course. Now get up and get dressed. I'm going to show you around campus, because school starts tomorrow."

I nodded, and got out of bed, then turned to face Niall.

He handed me a pile of clothes. And told me to take a shower.

On the way to the bathroom. I passed Harr's bed.

And saw something, I wish I didn't.

"Niall! Harry's naked! He burned my eyeballs!" I screamed running back over to Niall, in the kitchen area.

"And?" He asked casually.

"Is that normal?!"

He nodded. "Yes. Yes it is."

I rubbed my eyes roughly. "Well now the sight of Harry's jewels is burned into my brain."

"C'mon Li. You would have seen it sooner or later. He likes to walk around naked, so you're going to have to get used to it." He laughed.

"He walks around NAKED?!"

"Yes."

"Eww!"

"Shut it. Unless you want him to wake up and come in here."

I zipped my lips, and ran out of the kitchen, and to the bathroom.

After about twenty minutes, I was showered, dressed, and back in the kitchen area.

"Alright Ni. I'm ready."

He looked up from his phone. "Finally! Li, you take a long time to get ready." He huffed, stuffing his phone in his back pocket. "Alright, lets go Li. Let's start this tour."

He lead me out into the hallway.

"First stop. Library."