Wake up goddamit.

Your name is well your name. Dumbass. Anyways for simplicity you will be known as O, when your full name is referred to you will be Y/N M/N Olive. Your clothes are basically a fancy corset top, with a leggings. On your arms you have long silk sheets that make your fighting look closer to dancing. Your only requirements are really to stay in the greenish grayish range of colors for pretty much anything else.
Your hair is also a funny little thing, it's pretty much anything in style but your do have to have dark hair.
Anyways

this isn't my best art but this is your weapon, whom you affectionately named, Desert bloom

this isn't my best art but this is your weapon, whom you affectionately named, Desert bloom. It's a mechanism with two folding blades, concealing an unfolding pistol. It's got a 5" chain allowing a more dance like movements with a large gem with a rounded shape at the end intended to act as an anchor for the weapon to your body, so that your able to spin it like a great axe but not lose control.
  Finally, your aura color is olive. Your semblance is called dance of peace. With this you are able to quickly soothe an opponent within a controlled area. You have figured out that making your fighting rhythmic and 'dance like' is a way to more quickly subdue your opponent.
•———————————————————————-•
Your a student at beacon, you became friends With:
Ruby Rose
Yang Xiao Long
Blake Belladonna
Weiss Schnee ( kinda)
Penny Polendina
and your teammates soon after arriving at beacon. And soon meeting a few more along the way as you grew and improved!
Your Team; Team Ego is as follows.
————————————————————————
•Marie Envy: Your partner! ( in teams, your not dating)(cough)
She's kinda herself but, mmm there's something that never truly stays the same. Probably because she's a Gemini. An idea of her aesthetic is: dark green history buff.
———————————————————————
•you! O!
————————————————————————
•Gain Verdant: He's literally like such a pain in the ass. His Scorpio ass has to literally be perfect and will fight anyone if they keep him from it. You love him, even though he has tried to fight Ozpin over not letting y'all be a group of 4. Although he did make your group Ego, which isn't so bad. With y'all being the left overs since literally no one was left to team with y'all. Think of sage green desert for his Aesthetic.
———————————————————————-
  Your student life at beacon was the best, even with the strict and somewhat harsh training your team became a well oiled machine.
Marie's ability to slow time for the enemy for a small amount of time and her double pistols. As well as Gain's aura allowing him to communicate with his allies from anywhere matching well with his sniper. Created a perfect system of pinning an enemy and ending the from afar.
————————————————————————
                  It's the start of you story!
                                Let's go!
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
                479 words not including this :D