"If you don't listen here you little..."

The raven haired man stops himself, his frustration mounting at the girl, who had just woken up. Again.
——————————————
" Your little friend is in a different room so calm down."His prior stress has seemed to have disappeared with the children. " If you work with me we can figure this out."
Why isn't he killing me, Salem had quite obviously taken over beacon. Did she think we were going to turn to her. I sigh and slowly nod my head, despite wanting to bite his head off.
" Much obliged, I'm really not itching to hurt a child today. What's your name?"
" (Y/N) Olive"
" Good, Your age"
"(age)"
" Hmm. Where are you from?"
" Remnant "
His eyebrow goes up and he scribbles something on his clipboard.
" Who sent you?" His demeanor and voice changed, it was almost terrifying.
" Nobody"
" I'll ask again who sent you?"
" I told you nobody, we simply were one place and then we're suddenly in a different place."
He sighs mumbling to himself about the perfectly congruent answers.
He opens his mouth about to say something but stops dead seemingly listening to something that isn't there.
The man's head turned on a swivel.
"Shit"
He runs out leaving you and possibly Ruby alone.
I of course get to work, it's a pretty tough material binding me to this chair, but I can just-Come on- reach.... Got it! My fire dust,
hopefully this isn't the good stuff Weiss gave me. I feel the warm heat pulsing in my hand and focus on using it to break my binds. I get up shaking out my legs.
" Whatever he was running to doesn't look like we should follow" I mumble to myself.
I notice my dear sweet desert blossom. When I reset it to my body, the cold metal hitting the warmer parts of my torso I feel whole again like meeting a lost friend.
I'm still shaking out some of the drowsiness of sitting for too long when silver eyes sheepishly meet mine.
" Ruby! "
" Y/N "
We hold each other in this bare bones room, somewhere we don't know. After all that has happened within the last 24 hours human contact was needed.
" We need to get out of here Ruby."
She nods in the affirmative.
We walk out into the hallway and smell something horrible. I look to Ruby in fear and she look back with the same expression.
" Burning Human flesh-" We say at the same time. I gagged at the thought, but Ruby's face went dark.
"No Ruby we need to go we're not helping them."
" But Y/N "
" Ruby no"
" Please?" She tries to pull puppy dog eyes.
I sigh, I always fall for those puppy eyes.
" Fine, but if it gets too dangerous we fall back immediately, we're still tired from what happened at Beacon."
We run out towards the smell, despite what our instincts are telling us.
——————————————————
484 words overall! I'm so sorry for the stupid long breaks, School has basically made me a zombie so I'm going to try and push out one more chapter before winter break ends but don't count on it, sorry :(
Anyways love