Well, we're not in Beacon anymore.

" Well, we're not in Kansas anymore." The blond jokes trying to comfort the two girls. One girl responds " Whats Kansas?"
————————————————————————
"OOOOOOOOOO!" a voice screams into your ear. You reflexively go to punch them when your fist is blocked. As you flutter your eyes open you see Marie.
" oh my beautiful maiden, wake from your slumber" she says, tossing you your corset, " If your wanting me to tie this you better hurry before we start going to classes."
that wakes you up, a single thought running through your head;
'SHIRT WHERES MY SHIRT'
which evolves into
'BRA WHER- oh wait a corset isss'.
Marie tightens the top of your corset as someone yells off in the distance.
" Is Ruby up already?" you wonder aloud.
" Yep so is Nora" Marie says brushing her hair, admiring herself in the mirror.
————————————————————————
Gain sighs watching as both you and Marie get scolded for getting stuck in the door as you both tried to get in the door at the same time; needing to be rescued.
" Is our dear leader only good at getting stuck" Gain remarks, to your anger.
" Yeah,Yeah," you hit him over the head " at least women like me."
After a few seconds of range filled stares from both parties someone comes and spooking you and Gain.
" Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN" is screamed in your ear as Ruby jumps onto you.
You are sitting there terrified, your ears ringing. Ruby slightly nudges you to snap you back to reality.
" Are you Ready today is the dayyyyy!!!"
" And what day do you mean?" you sarcastically ask. Ruby's fave distorts to one of pure physical pain.
" The Vytal Festival! Tell me you didn't forget it!! It's only like the most important day of our first year life!" She yells, again in your ear. You really wonder why you don't have hearing loss already, maybe you already do.
You push her away, as you grab a bowl of cereal.
" Yeah Yeah i totally forgot"
" Y/NNN" she whines.
"Anyways let's go"
" YEAHHHHHH"
————————————————————————
" I feel like my legs are gonna die are we almost done?" A blond cry's out on his third set of push-ups.
" Not yet, you have to take these extra lessons." a man with dark hair responds.
" but the test of cour-" he starts being stopped by the dark haired man's foot on his back.
" 100 more" Just as the command is finished two screams are heard. In a couple milliseconds A large herd of dark red roses and olive colored petals fall into the ground. As the dust and petals sink slowly to the ground two figures are revealed. The darker haired man readies his capture weapon, and when the dust finally clears.
————————————————————————
Hahah i'm not dead <3 also please remember that the reader is female and goes by she/her pronouns. There isn't enough fem!Reader rwby fanfics.
450 words - this end notes :D