At Janes Apartment

Jane joined me on the couch with her beer and flung her blazer on the back of the sofa too, she got close to me and asked me

"So you have a boyfriend?" She looked rather intriuged

"Not exaclty, I haven't dated men since college, and that was a few years back, I am into women though..." My heart pounded whilst looking at her. God knows why i said that, why did i say that?

"Oh... so you're like me? Gay?"

"Yeah you could say that, never actually had a girlfriend though, how about you?" I asked

" No, I'm saving myself for the one" She replied smiling at me My God, was she hinting at me? Isles stop it! Before you do something you will regret"

We starred at each other before disconecting eye contact, i felt my stomach fill up with butterflies as Jane moved closer to me, she was fully looking at me now, i didn't want to look at her but my eyes just looked up and met with hers, she let out a little smile whilst biting her bottom lip, that was it i couldn't help myself anymore, i leaned in slowly she closed her eyes and as the gap between us closes and i feel the warmth of her breath touch my lips, i let her tongue in and we kiss, it felt so right like i was complete. I felt her lean in closer which pushed me back into the sofa, the butterflies were getting more intense, her soft warm hand made her way up to my face kissing me harder. I pulled away biting her lip. Shit the fucking bed! What just happened!?! Jane noticed the kiss bothered me..

"What's wrong Maur?" Jane looked upset

"Nothing...It's just..." I stopped as i was to embarassed

Jane put her hand on my thigh....

"You can tell me anything Maur" She said reasuring me

"It's just, i have never done this and don't get me wrong the kiss was amazing but we only met today..." I replied to her being nervous for her reply

"It's okay Maur, I uunderstand, we can take this slow if you want, you're very beautiful and I'd like to make something of this?"

My heart dropped, I literally can not believe she said that.

"What about work?

"It will work, we just see each other outside work, i mean i don't mind Frost and Korsak knowing, if you don't mind too?

I thought for a second then finally replied "I don't mind" I let out a little smile.

Jane leaned in and bit my lip, her teeth were stong and hard but i didn't mind because she just seemed so perfect. I had to interupt quickly before it progressed.

"I'm sorry, but i need to go"

"You could always stay? We both have to go the same place in the monring" Jane asked

"Sure"