Next Morning

I was awoken by the sunlight shining bright through the curtains, my eyes shut for 5 seconds before I stretched and yawning letting out a little noise. I turned my head and noticed Jane was still fast asleep, she looked very peaceful, hair covering her eyes with part of it tucked behind her ear I gently leaned over her shadowing the sun I planted a light kiss upon her forehead before putting on one of her shirts and heading to the kitchen to make tea and pancakes. About 10 minutes later I could hear groaning coming from Jane's room, I could only assume she was getting up, I got the tray and made my way to the bedroom, when I got there, I almost dropped the tray in shock. Jane was just sitting there, eyes closed and moaning quietly, the duvet was over her top half revealing all her bottom half, her nicely shaven tanned legs on show. Jane looked at me and bit her bottom lip

"Sorry Jane, I was just...erm...bringing, you know.. breakfast" My eyes still stuck on her bottom half

"Want to join me" Jane asked biting her bottom lip

My heart almost stopped, one thing about Jane that really gets me throbbing is her biting that lip of hers, it makes me want to climb on top of her, staring into those beautiful hazel eyes, before laying her down and kissing every inch of her body. And Jane knows what it does to me.

"Haha, sure" I answered

I placed the tray on the floor, Jo Friday came running in and started eating the food, paying no attention to her I joined Jane on the bed. She allowed me to get under the duvet after taking the shirt I had on, off. Jane moved closer to me, feeling her warm breath against my neck made me shiver pushing me closer to her lips, her soft lips pressed against mine, making me fall into her hard. Jane's hands started exploring my body, her cold hands made my body shiver underneath her skin making me shudder, Jane laughed slightly, giving her the glare she carried on with exploring. Her lips moved down my body stopping on my hips, teasing me slowly, using her thumbs to press into my hip bones I lift my body with force letting out a little moan. Her kissing resumed carrying on down my belly and kissing softly on my pubic bone, grabbing the sheets with my hands Jane moves down onto my clit, kissing and teasing. I let an almighty moan scaring my beautiful girlfriend.

Suddenly I get a sharp pain in my stomach!

"Jane! Stop!!" I shout

"Maur what's wrong" Jane asked getting worried

I start coughing ridiculously.

"Maura, you're hand, its got blood on it, I'm going to call 911. Stay here"

Jane ran out the room, running through the front room...

"Hello, my girlfriend has started coughing up blood, can I get someone here please asap?? Okay thanks" Jane slammed the phone down, running back into me. She sits herself next to me, cradling me into her arms.

"Jane! The pain is terrible, make it stop please" I can feel tears start to run down my cheek, I'm scared and being a doctor not sure myself what's going on...

Knock Knock!!

"Come in" Jane shouted

The door opened, footsteps were heard, getting closer to Jane's room, A tallish man entered, he had blonde hair and bright blue eyes and his green paramedic uniform he carried a big bag with him, green and yellow were the colours I seen before my eyes closed and my breathing was shallow, I found it hard to gasp for air. I felt Jane's hair over my face, her warm hands on my head, stroking my hair for comfort.

"Maura, can you hear me" A voice said

With what energy I had I nodded my head while my eyes stayed closed, the pain was real and I was starting to sweat now. I raised my head a little to cough, but as I did, I had the taste of blood and coughed more. Before I knew it I was being lifted by Jane and the paramedic onto a bed, I was lifted down the stairs and into the cold, it felt nice to be in the cold. I think I drifted in and out of consciousness, Jane was holding my hand now, I could hear the sound of sirens and horns as the driver was dodging through traffic.

I woke up, the lights were bright which hurt my eyes, I tried to lift up see my surroundings when I felt a sudden pain in my side pushing me back to my bed.

"Woah Maur, not so fast" The voice sounded familiar, it was Jane, she was by my side.

"You okay babe?" She asked

I tried to talk but couldn't, my mouth was too dry so I made the hand gesture for some water. I heard Jane pour me some water, then my bed lifted to make me more comfortable so I could have a drink. I take glass, it's cold against my hands, I put it to my lips and take a sip, the water feels so good as I swallow, allowing me to cough and able to talk.

"What happened to me Jane?" I asked with slight concern.

"Well, whilst in the ambulance you passed out, the doc said you had a blood clot.. Pulmonary something..."

"Pulmonary Embolism" I corrected her

"Oooh okay Mrs smarty pants" Jane stated, making me laugh.

Jane got up and gave me a soft kiss on my lips making me bite my lip and smile.

"I love you Maura, but I gotta go, Ma called she wants to see you, i'll be back in a bit"

"I love you too baby, see you in a bit"