The Same Night

I followed Jane upstiars and reached out to put my hands around her hips and she travelled up the stairs, she stopped to turn around and hit a unexpected kiss upon me, i leant back but just enough so i didn't fall down the stairs. We carried on up and we reached Janes room, she pulled me into the room and slammed me up against the door as it shut, as i closed my eyes to breathe it was interupted by Janes soft lips, she pressed me against her and i fell into her as the kiss hardened, i rubbed my thumbs on her hip bones as Jane let out a quite moan, Janes handed wondered up my blouse unbuttoning each button untill finally reaching my red lacey bra, i let out a slight sign as she groped my right breast, her hands ran up against my back before reaching the clasp of my bra, with one hand, she undone my bra and i felt it hit the floor. Jane moved her hand back towards the front of my chest and moved her head down kissing my neck and my upper cheast, I stood there helplessly and she kissed around my boobs...

"Oh my Jane" I moaned

The sensation was unbelievable, it was like my body was ready right now and i had no way of controlling the feeling, she met my eyes again then passiontionly kissing me again, i thought it was my time to throw her on the bed i walked over to her, and unbuttoned her pants, i pulled them off kissing her legs on the way back up, i put my hands on her face and she sucked my finger and i kissed up her belly, i ran my finger tips up her belly making her squirm as the sensation tickled her, she reached to get her top and bra off. Her boobs were amazing, i could feel myself getting wet and i put my mouth around her perky nipple. Jane smiled and she looked down at me sucking gently on her breast.

"Ohhh Maur"

I finally decided to land a kiss on her lips again before kissing my way down her perfect body, as i reached the top of her pubic bone, i licked the top of her clit, making sure my tongue was wet enough for her to feel it, i used my hands to push her hips up...

"Oh my fucking god" Jane was moaning louder this time

My tongue got deeper insde of her, her hips her moving so i joined in with the rythem, i sucked her whilst taking a quick breather before plunging back in for more

"Oh, Maura!"

"Don't stop i'm almost there"

I was socked this time, looking forward to my turn, so many things were running in my head whilst tasting this sexy woman, just as i pushed on her spot with my tongue, she lifted her whole body up and screamed, that was my signal  she was done. I slowed down, kissing her gently before finally pulling away. I looked up at her and tears were running down her face, i slammed myself on the bed and stared at jane while she was puffing away from being so tired.

Jane got the energy to get up and kiss my lips, it was warmer because of being down on her, she paused before saying "mmmm i taste good" She carried on licking her way down my body, I was already soaking so i didn't need any more work doing on me, she slid her fingers inside of me, making me let out a small moan, her fingers filled me up and she rocked me while moving with the rythem...

"Ohhh Jane, Ohhh My God"

Her motion got faster and harder and my moans got louder before i finally blurted out

"Oh my fucking god!!!"

I looked down at jane and she was drenched in my juices, i couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"Sorry" I whispered

"Don't be baby" She replied

I feel her fall into my arms and turn to face me.

"I love you so much Dr Maura Isles"

My heart dropped, not only did she give me the most amazing sex ever she just said those 3 words i longed to hear from her lips.

"I love you too Detective Jane Rizzoli"

We cuddled before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.