❙ BITCH

┌──────────────┐
Sweet Criminality.
└──────────────┘

┌──────────────┐❝CAREFUL,SHE LIKES TOTAKE REVENGE,BECAUSE IF YOUDON'T, YOU MIGHTEND UP LOSING YOUR HEAD

┌──────────────┐
❝CAREFUL,
SHE LIKES TO
TAKE REVENGE,
BECAUSE IF YOU
DON'T, YOU MIGHT
END UP LOSING
YOUR HEAD.❞
└──────────────┘

❞└──────────────┘

THE GIRL STARES AT YOU WITH HER BROWS FURROWED TOGETHER, OBSERVING YOUR ACTIONS THAT DID DEFINITELY CHANGED. Clinching her fist together in anger. She gritted her teeth with her eyes glaring at your way.

How dare you step on Sano Manjiro's mansion. That was the first thing that came to the girl's mind when she saw you. A rat? A girl that was running with a child on the night before? She was so furious how can you enter the house and stay wherever and whenever you wanted, but to her, she cannot. One wrong move and the bullet will definitely shoot thru her skull.

And she still can't believe that you were still alive right now. She was so sure that she told that man who was chasing you before where you were. But why? Or did Manjiro came to save you? But Manjiro didn't have mercy on anyone. She knew that. Manjiro was a cold-blooded, person, and that was it. He looks good too, maybe that's what she likes about him. And his D. (If you know what I mean ofc)

Surely, it's just a coincidence, right? And to observe it, there was no kid crying or sounding like a kid here inside. It's just her and you. Looking at her with a small grin, holding your head to where you were hit by a tile.

Your innocent eyes turn to a blank one, squinting it towards the bitchy girl who thrown you away at the hard tile. You adverted your gaze to the cold tile floor, seeing your reflection and a small drop of blood making its way to it. You inhaled and close your eyes.

You breathed out and you felt someone running towards you, turning to the source again, you were greeted by the girl with a knife in her hands. What where did that come from? Running towards you at full speed, anger showed on her face.