❙ MEMORIES

┌──────────────┐
Sweet Criminality
└──────────────┘

┌────────────────┐❝SHE'S A MOTHERFUCKING KILLERQUEEN

┌────────────────┐
❝SHE'S A MOTHER
FUCKING KILLER
QUEEN. A
PSYCHOPATH AT
SEVENTEEN.❞
└────────────────┘

❞└────────────────┘

───────

Year 19xx

──────────

YELLOW-ORANGE COLOR PAINTED THE PEACEFUL SKY. On the playground, two persons were sitting above the monkey bars. Looking at the sky with satisfied smiles on their faces.

"If we grow up, I promise that I'm going to marry you [Name]-chin!" The blond boy grins cheekily, turning to look at you with his usual handsome and babyface. His shoulder-length hair is dancing in the wind. Wearing his uniform and usual baggy pants.

You adverted your gaze at the sky and turn your head on him silently, humming at him with a confused face before giving him your close eye smile that he loves the most.

"Hm? You're lying." You turn your head away playfully with a pout on your face. But still, glance at him then smile to yourself silently. Hands are holding at the monkey bars. "You can't just marry someone without confessing first y'know! That's ridiculous."

When I was just a teen. I remember someone who holds a very important role in my heart-- no, in my whole life.

"Eh?! Did I say something wrong [Name]-chin? Don't turn back your head on meee!" The boy panics as he pouts, his two hands reaching over your shoulder. Shaking you cutely, with a whine.

You glance at his pouting face and silently chuckled at yourself. Bringing your hands towards his. You take it gently and held it with your two hands. Turning to look at him with eyes closed. He shut his mouth while tilting his head at you, wondering what are you doing.