Chapter 6

"Finally!" greeted Luke as Tom and Claire arrived holding hands at the building's entrance. "I've been waiting for you forever, Tom."

Tom looked at his wristwatch and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm right on time."

Luke looked to Claire and furrowed his brow questioningly. "Why is she here?" He braced his hands on his hips.

"She's my girlfriend, Luke, and besides, I invited her," Tom replied as if it were a given. Luke shook his head in disbelief before going inside; the couple followed him to the changing rooms. She sat down on a chair next to him as he prepared for the scene. She didn't realize how much time had passed, but finally he was ready and just needed to get into his costume. Tom took advantage of the moment when the crew left his room and leaned down to kiss her. He pulled her up and sat her on the table as he ran his hands over the skin of her thighs; he asked her to wear a dress and she knew all too well why. Claire smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arm around his shoulders; Tom pressed against her, making her moan to push his tongue into her mouth. A knock on the door made her break their kiss and he leaned his forehead against hers. "Later," he promised, kissing her chastely one last time before Claire was led out of the room so he could change. She was led to Tom's chair, from which she could see everything clearly as she bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," she apologized immediately.

"It's all right," said the blond-haired woman, who was wearing a horned helmet with one horn broken off. "Are you new here?"

"She's here with me," Tom replied, wrapping an arm around her waist as he pulled her closer. She raised an eyebrow questioningly to get him to continue. "She's my girlfriend."

"Oh wow. How did you get yourself such a pretty woman, Hiddleston?" she asked, and Tom laughed as he leaned down and kissed Claire.

"I don't know myself," he said.

"It's nice to meet you; I'm Sophia," she introduced herself with a smile.

"Likewise, I'm Claire." She talked to Sophia some more; she was a really nice woman and she liked her right away. She sat down in his chair as Tom and Sophia began to shoot the scene together. Claire bit her lip as she watched him; it was better than any view she had ever seen or could imagine, especially knowing what he looked like underneath the clothes. After about an hour, they all decided to take a break from shooting. Tom came over to her and grabbed a water bottle.

"What did you think? I hope you're not bored," he said and Claire smiled as she bit her lip again. She got up from her chair and was pulled towards her by Tom.

"Bored doesn't describe how I feel at all and maybe when we're alone I'll show you."

"Really?" he asked, raising an eyebrow when Claire nodded. "I'm still on break. Come on." He pulled her with him to his locker room before pushing her against the door as he locked it. Tom lifted her up by her waist so she could wrap her legs around his hips. He began kissing her neck as she hastily tried to undo his pants. Tom laughed and helped her undo the hidden zipper; with her heels she slid his pants down and pulled his cock out of his boxers. His hand wandered under her dress and he groaned when he found she wasn't wearing panties.

"You're a naughty girl, aren't you?" He nibbled the skin on her neck and Claire hummed in response.

"What am I supposed to do when a certain man likes to fuck me? My panties wouldn't last long," she moaned as he pushed two fingers inside her and fucked her with them briefly before pulling his fingers out of her pussy and licking his fingers off. His cock pressed against her entrance before thrusting hard into her.

"Does he?" -He quickly began thrusting into her tight pussy- "I can definitely see why. I've rarely fucked such a tight pussy." Tom pulled her away from the door and laid her on the couch as he thrust into her at a different angle and against her G-spot. She moaned his name loudly and he quickly covered her mouth with his hand. His other hand moved down to rub her clit. She felt her climax building inside her and she tightened around his cock. "Come for me," he commanded. Her body began to shake uncontrollably as she came to her orgasm; Tom thrust into her a few more times before filling her pussy with his hot cum. After they both came down from their climax, he slid out of her. He smiled lovingly at her as he put his cock back in his pants and closed them. She felt his cum flow out of her over her thigh as Claire threw her head backwards onto the back of the seat. They both looked to the door as there was a knock; Tom opened it and she could see Luke standing in the doorway, he gave her a look before looking back to Tom.

"Can we talk in private, Tom?" asked Luke and Tom nodded as he followed him out and closed the door, except for a crack. Although she didn't want to listen in on the two men's conversation, she couldn't stop herself from doing so. "What's this?"

"What's what about?" he asked, confused, and through the crack she could see that he was frowning.

"You know what I mean," he said reproachfully, "You keep sleeping with her, don't you?"

Tom's jaw tightened. "So what if I do? What would happen if I did? It's not of your concern."

"Not of my concern? I'm your manager and you definitely don't need an affair to get you in the media again and I don't mean that in a good way." -Tom snorted as he looked at him- "My advice as your friend is to end the affair before it goes too far and honor the agreement." Luke left without another word before Tom turned back to Claire. She tried to keep busy so he wouldn't notice that she had heard every word of his conversation. Although she didn't like Luke, he had said something true: Tom didn't need an affair, he needed a fake girlfriend. Tom smiled at her as he moved closer to her and leaned down to kiss her. Claire didn't kiss him back and quickly broke the kiss; he frowned in confusion. She knew that as soon as they got back to the house, she would have to talk to him about the relationship they had and Claire would have to end the affair before it broke her heart yet....