2 : Mute

--- Jungkook ---

I stared at my hands blankly.I don't know how my married life is going to be but I'm sure it won't be as normal as other couples.

"Mr.Jeon...Your parents are here" My secretary, Soobin informed.I nodded and signalled him to let them enter.

"Taehyung and Natalie want to marry each other..I don't know what's wrong with Taehyung that he made this decision" Mom explained.

I knew something would happen.Why would a girl even waste her life with someone like me?I don't think that I would ever have a partner who would accept me with my flaws.This world only runs behind perfection and I'm nowhere near it.

"What about y/n? I thought Tae loved her?" 

"I don't know any of it but we came to the conclusion to exchange the brides.. Taehyung's bride will be Natalie and yours y/n" 

I looked at my parents in disbelief.How could they come up with something like this? 

"That's not fair... especially to y/n!" I argued.

"Jungkook we will talk to her, you don't need to worry about it..She is a smart girl, I'm sure she'll agree" 

This is not right.I should talk to her instead.I don't think that any girl would ruin her life by marrying me nor I want to keep her in the dark.She needs to know the truth before she comes to any decision.

"I want to talk to y/n" 

"No, you go on the stage.We will talk to her" 

"But mom—" 

"Leave it on us" They left before I could complete.I walked out of my room and head directly to Taehyung's room.

"Why are you doing this?" Taehyung jolted up from the couch after noticing my presence.He looked away but his bloodshot eyes didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Tae, what is it? Tell me maybe I could help" He opened his mouth to speak but Natalie walked out of the bathroom and glared at us.

"Oh please, don't you dare try to manipulate Tae.Me and him love each other and it's better for you to accept the truth" She spoke in her usual rude way.

"But you loved y/n, right?" 

"Feelings change with t-time" Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry…" He mumbled and left the room.

"Mr.Jeon, you are supposed to be on Altar" Soobin informed.I need to tell y/n the truth.

Your Pov -

"Mom..Dad, I want to talk to Jungkook about Mr.Jeon's suggestion" 

"Y/n, you don't need to marry someone for our reputation.." My mom assured but I can't be selfish.They have done a lot for me and if I refuse to marry Jungkook then it won't only affect their reputation but business as well.

"It's okay mom, I'll be fine.." She sighed and looked at my dad who had a straight expression.He is angry for sure but not at me or The Jeons..

"Fine" He agreed.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked Mrs.Jeon.

"He is already waiting at Altar since it's already time for bride to walk down the aisle" 

"But I need to talk to him first to know if he wants to marry me or not" 

"Do not worry about it y/n, Jungkook and Natalie were Arranged so it doesn't really matter if the bride changes' I sigh and nodded.They left the room while my parents looked at me worriedly.

"Are you sure?" I nodded with a light smile and fixed my makeup which ruined a little because of tears.

My phone dinged with notification..A text from an unknown number..With furrowed brows, I read the texts.

The chat -

-hey yn

It's me Jungkook
I think you already
know about the change
in wedding

Listen yn, there's no need
to marry me to save your
parents reputation

I know how hard it must
be for you after what Tae
did

But don't take decision in
rush

Jungkook

I didn't take this decision in
rush, I know what I'm doing

But if you don't want to
marry me then it's alright, I'll
backout

It's not the case yn

There's something you
don't know about me

What is it?

The reason why I'm called
Rude and arrogant is bcs
I don't talk to anyone but
the truth is that I'm mute

Don't waste your life,
Decision is all yours