Epilogue

Before I start with the chapter, this is last chapter and maybe I forgot to mention some things.. I'm not sure if I actually forgot but you guys can ask if something was confusing..

"What did you do to him, you bastard!" You screamed at him.His words repeats in your head, rising the fear and anger at once.

"On his deathbed"

Mrs.Jeon was already crying but the anger in her eyes didn't go unnoticed by Joe who rolled his eyes in annoyance when she stepped forward only for him to pull out his gun and aim at Mrs.Jeon.He didn't hesitate before pulling the trigger and the bullet hit Mrs.Jeon.A scream left your lips in pure horror, her body fell on the floor as blood start to flow down.

Jungkook rushed to his mother but Joe aimed for his leg, causing him to fall down while whimpering in pain.

"Stop it, please stop it" You begged with your shaky voice when Joe was about to shoot Jungkook again.

"I told you, I'll get my way back to you...no matter what" Joe said, walking towards you and pulled you by your arm.He smiled widely while you couldn't help but choke out a sob.

"Where is Tae?" You cried, the thought of him losing his life torments your soul and the guilt of unintentionally being reason behind everything.

"Why are you still asking about him? I am here then why are you taking his name!" Joe yelled, harshly pulling you towards him.

"Please t-tell me where is he?" You cried even more.Joe gritted his teeth in anger before dragging you out of the storeroom.

"Why? Huh Why him! Can't you fucking see how much I love you? I did everything for you! Only for you.." He screamed.

"T-Tae.." You sobbed, falling down on your knees.His grip on your arms loosen as he saw you balling your eyes out for Taehyung...

Why him? Why...Why is it not me whom you could love?  It repeats in his head, eyes brimmed with fresh tears but that was it.He grabbed your arms with so much anger that his nails dug into your skin.

"Say that you love me..Say it!" He yelled desperately, pulling your face closer to his.

"I don't!!! I only love Taehyung! You heard me.I only love him!" You yelled at his face.His face saddened then turned into anger in split second.

He dragged you along with him leaving injured Jungkook with his mother who was unconscious.He continued to shake her figure while balling his eyes out.

Joe brought you out of the backyard to the room where he kept Taehyung.He harshly throw you on the floor and point at Taehyung's unconscious figure.The room smell really weird until you realised it's more likely to smell like gasoline.

"I'm going to burn him alive and if possible then the whole mansion" Joe laughed.Your eyes widen when you looked at Taehyung and realised he is drenched with the liquid.

"Once he is gone from this world, you'll only think about me" He added before pulling out a lighter from his pocket.

"I am always prepared" He smirked.Your gaze move towards his left thigh which has blood patch, he is injured as well.You were already on your knees and his eyes were on Taehyung.Taking it as a chance, you elbowed him at his already injured thigh with whatever force you could use.His grip losen and the lighter slipped out of his hand which you catched immediately.You hit him again at the same spot but he kicked you in the stomach, the harsh impact made you stumble back on the floor while whimpering in pain.

Joe groaned, clutching his thigh which starts to bleed again.

"I warned you, yn' He said through gritted teeth and grabbed his gun before pointing at you.