chapter 9

Alisha's POV

I walked into my room and was getting ready to take a shower.

"Hey, babe, what are you doing?" Harry asked me, following me into our room.

"About to take a shower." I told him.

"Ooooh. Can I join?" He asked. I blushed.

"No....we have guests. I don't think that'd be very appropriate." I said

"Please...." He said, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"No. Go entertain everyone." I told him, pushing him out of the room.

"Fine." He said, while pouting, and left the room.

*ten minutes later*

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I looked around for my bra but couldn't find it. What the heck? Seriously.? Well looks like I'm not wearing it at the moment. I put everything else on, but my bra and walked into the living room.

"Guys have you seen my bra?" I looked around and noticed Luke had it on his head. "Oh, for fucks sake Luke, get my bra off your head!!"

"Oops...this is yours??" He asked. He was pretending he didn't know it was.

"Stop pretending. You have seen that bra before. Give it here." I said, holding my hand out for it. He reluctantly gave it to me. I walked into my room and put it on the closet door handle. I have other bras but I like this one the best. It's like 2:30am and I'm not tired.

"Would you like some pineapples?" Ashton asked.

"No. I wouldn't." I said. He pouted but walked away. "Michael! Stop hitting Luke!"

"Why?!" He said.

"Because. It's not nice." Perrie said for me.

"Thank you Perrie." I said.

"Calum! Harry! Put some clothes on! I know we're all pretty close but that doesn't mean I want you two to walk around naked!" I said. I feel like the adult here. And me and Kelsey are the youngest here.

"Michael stop hitting Luke! What did Alisha tell you?!" Zayn said.

"Luke, stop letting Michael hit you, Michael, stop hitting Luke." I said. "Calum! I don't want you to put my pants on! Harry! No no no no. Boys! Why are y'all so immature?! Just put your clothes on!" I yelled at them.

"No Ashton! I don't want any fucking pineapple! Just go to the kitchen and sit there!" I yelled "Louis! Stop drawing on my wall! My kid will most likely do that when she's old enough to draw! So just no!"

"Do you wanna build a snowman?!?!" Michael sang at the top of his lungs.

"Michael Gordon clifford! Shut the hell up! It's 4 in the morning and I'm trying to sleep!" Kelsey yelled. "Fuck this, I'm going home."

"Wait. Baby come back!" Michael yelled and followed her out the door.

"Ashton! Stop trying to take pics with me! I'm not in the mood for pictures when it's 4am!!!" I yelled. "Luke! What have I told you about my bras?!?!" I yelled.

".....nothing" He tried to act all innocent.

"Put it back." I told him. I sat down, I noticed both Zayn and Perrie were sleeping. I felt someone on my arm and noticed it was Harry. "Did you just hump my arm?" I asked him.

"Pfft, what? No" He started laughing awkwardly.

"Okay then...." I said.

"Want to cuddle?" Harry asked.

"I wanna cuddle!!!" Luke said.

"No! Pick me! Pick me!" Ashton said.

"No! Me!" Calum said.

"No. I asked Alisha!" Harry said

"No. I don't want to fucking cuddle." I said

"Fine. Maybe me and Luke will go cuddle." Harry said

"Umm....no thanks. I'd rather cuddle with Alisha." He said. Harry then looked at Ashton and Ashton looked away. Same with Cal.

"Fine. I'm gonna go cuddle with my pillow. My own wife doesn't even want to cuddle with me." He said, pouting.

"I'm going to bed. I'm tired of you all. Your all annoying." I said. Luke had disappeared and I don't know where he went, I walked back into my room and like was in there with my bra in his head again. "Luke! Are you seriously wearing my bra again?!?!" These guys are worst then children.

(A/N I actually like this chapter. The pic up at the top was my inspiration for this chapter. And yeah. Thanks for reading everyone. Well....bye!!!!)