chapter 18

Alisha's POV

It's now been 2 months and it is now May 25. Soon I'll be having my baby. Harry has been working and so kelsey has been over here every day to check up on me just in case i had went into labor.

It was just a normal, every day afternoon, until this happened...i was getting up to get the door because i had ordered pizza and Kelsey hasn't gotten here yet. I had texted her and asked where she was and she texted back and said 5 more minutes she'd be here. So i was in the middle of walking to the door when i felt something wet. I looked down and....

"Oh my god....my water broke. My water broke!" I said. What do i do?! Kelsey isn't here. The pizza guy is outside and I'm not even near the door. Oh god. I can't do this. Not now at least. I'm not ready to have this baby. I am, but I'm not. Oh my gosh. I can't do this. I had my phone in hand and i called kelsey.

"Hello?" She answered

"Hey. My water broke. I need you, now." I told her.

"Oh my god. I'm almost there. 2 minutes, tops." She said.

I stood there for a little while and then kelsey ran in the house. She helped me to the car and then we drove to the hospital. She dropped me off up front and she drove to park the car. A nurse wheelchaired me to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm nurse Jackson, how may i help you?" She asked.

"Hi. I'm Alisha styles, umm...I'm in labor...umm I'm not sure what else i should say....my best friend kelsey should be in here in a second and well like umm...my husband is working and I'm sure Kelsey has called him already so....can i get a room, preferably private? I don't enjoy other people with me. Please?" I said

"Sure Mrs. Styles. I'll push you so that it'll be faster." She pushed me into a room and sat me on a bed. "The doctor will be here soon to tell you when you should be ready to have your baby"

(A/N so i don't know how this all works so I'm gonna skip having the baby part and get right to after the baby when Alisha (me) is in her hospital bed feeding her baby)

*after the baby is born*

I am just laying here after i had my baby, they took her to get cleaned up. I had held her and she's the most beautiful baby in the world and i have fallen in love with her already. I can't wait until i can be home all the time with her. But i can't go home for a day or 2.

"She's so beautiful...." Harry said

"I know...i love her already.." i said.

"Hello...Mr. and Mrs. Styles. There is a very nice couple out here waiting to see you. The guy has bright green hair and the girl has red hair...shall i send them in?" Nurse Jackson asked

"Yeah go ahead." I said. She went out and in came kelsey and Michael not even a minute later.

"Hi!! Oh my god! You look sick...what's it like giving birth?" She asked

"Umm...painful...and tiring." I said

"Where is she now?" Michael asked

"With the nurses and doctor...getting cleaned up. They should be bringing her back very soon. Where's everyone else?" Harry asked

"Oh...they all went to get something to eat. We've all been up since Alisha went into labor. So they're all pretty hungry and tired but we don't wanna go to sleep until we see your guys' baby." Kelsey said

"Aww! You guys are so sweet!!!" The nurse came back in with my baby. She was all wrapped up in a blanket and she handed me my baby. I felt tears well up in my eyes. She's so beautiful.

"She's so beautiful." Kelsey and Michael both said.

"I love you both so much." Harry said.

(A/N okay....well this chapter isn't very good but Yay! The baby is born! Finally! I think next chapter I'm gonna skip ahead about two years so my baby will be 2 and I'm ending this book soon but there will be a third book. I've just gotta decide on a name for it. So thank you all for reading.)