Part 9 (Juicy Chapter)

He locked the door and came towards me and took his shirt of.... Damn the abs tho... He looked at me and lifted me up and threw me on his bed

Then he got over me and started kissing me, and then it continued with tongue...

Then he kissed me lower
And he took of my shirt and grabbed my small boobs, "you really wanna do this? It's no way back after" he said, "yes... Yes Gabriel I will"

He smiled and took my bra off, I was so red in my face, he then licked my nipples omg.... It felt sooo... Good..... He is good at this oof...I started getting wet.... Oh no...

I felt his hand going lower, oooh he took 2 fingers inside.., "ahh...." I moaned. Damn... Embarrassing he just smirked then he took my pants and panties off and went down on me...

Oh my.. It felt so good.... Oh God I need to cover my mouth with my hands, it was so hard not to make a sound....

Then he stopped and looked at me and whispered "belive me its so much I wanna do to you.... But i dont know if I can" "please... Do it" I said... What am I saying??

I'm a horny child... "as you wish Princess" oh... That hurt... Chat use to call-WHAT IF GABRIEL IS CHAT NOIR??? Oh my....

OK calm dow- oh my... I felt his big dick inside me...... It felt so good.... Then he started going in and out..... Omg... It was so good

He kissed me while he fucked me...." Ah Please faster.." and he did....

I held hard around him..... I made scratches on his back... Then he came... Inside me! And I'm not even on birth control...

He kissed me again and pulled out, "you are something else Marinette" he said and winked at me. Then he took his pants on

"I'm 13 min late to a meeting, and usually I'm never late hope they don't suspect something" he said before he left...

Oh my God... I fucked with... Adrien father....