Part 34 "The End"

Marinette woke up.. And saw the clock... "OH NO I'M LATE" She shouted and got up then everything started flashing and glitching

Marinette p.o.v
What is all this and why does all the lights glitch? "I'm sorry master I've had to and I promised to never tell you anything but fix this" sass said... What was that even supposed to mean?

Well anyways I need to fix this "Tikki spots on"  "Lucky charm" a mini satellite what am I supposed to do with this?

Ohhh I have an idea.... I grabbed one of the macaroons and powered up to Cosmo bug and flew up to the satellite

Time skip

I was Finaly arrived at the school and when I sat down I saw Adrien looking at me AHHHH Adrieeen :3

Ms bustier told us that Gabriel agreste were gonna visit us to tell about an competition he is gonna have but if I guess right gorilla and Nathalie wil come with him on an iPad...

I wonder why he never show up instead
But no.... This time was different.. This time Gabriel agreste actually showed up

"Hello everyone as yall probably know I'm Gabriel agreste, and also Adriens father, I will have a design competition and the one who wins will represent the Agreste family and Adrien wil also wear it at his next model runaway show"

Wow a competition.... and Adrien will wear it.... Omg I... I don't know if that is a good idea... Something tells me that I shouldn't make a design... I don't know why...

After school Tikki took her head out form the purse "Well are you gonna make a design so your future husband will use?" she said and laughed...

Author p.o.v

"Haha you know what Tikki" marinette said and looked up on Gabriel agreste who was waiting for gorilla with Adrien  their eyes met. "Something tells me that I should skip this... Also I have to much to do anyways maybe next time" marinette said and looked down to adrien and smiled he smiled back and blushed "let's go Tikki.... I feel that I should get some more sleep what do you say"

"I say let's go"

Then they walked towards home and laughed

The End..

Thanks so much for all of you and my nr 1 supporter Daddy_Moth!! I feel like the luckiest person ever!!!

I love you all so much and thanks for all the love through this book I've loved writing this book and it has been so much fun...

Remember to check out *The Second Chance story a Marichat love story*

And remember this is not an ending... This is just a begining of a new story.... A second chance

Lots of love Belle
<3