Part 17

"She's awake" what I don't understand? When I opened my eyes I saw Mom Dad and Grandpa

"where am I?" "at the hospital you had a  very bad accident" accident? What do they mean... I.. What did really happend?

I can't remember the last thing I remember is... Uh.. When I arrived home from the vacation with the Agreste...

Then all of a sudden Gabriel came in
"Don't touch me" he said and looked madly at the nurse who tried to convince him to stay in bed... So he was hospitalized to?

"Hi Mrs and Ms Cheng" he said and looked at Mom and Dad

"You killed her! The girl I love"
What was that..... It was like a flashback... It sounded like Adrien...
"is Adrien here?" I asked gently

"Yes he is recovering" he said with a smile

After mom and dad left Gabriel came in again and held my hand

"I was so afraid that I had lost you forever" what does he mean? Lost me?
"what do you mean?" He looked surprised.

"Oh nothing" he said and kissed me gently, then left

"You fucked my father!"
"Now you got your dead wife back don't you get it Gabriel I love you... But it dosent matter"

Again? It feels like a flashback... But maybe I'm just overreaction but what happen to me..?

Did the flight crash?

Gabriel p.o.v
This does only mean one thing... It worked... They lost their memory of what happend in the other world... And I'm glad for that

Or Adrien would still hate me and.... Marinette... She would hate me too.... It was to heart breaking to loose her again.... And it was for the best they forgot each other's identitys....

Adrien.. My son.... Im sorry....

And Emilie..... Im sorry to... And i wil never forget you... But I'm ready to move on.... But i dont know how this will end.... Marinette is still 17..

And I would loose adrien then... And so many more...

And I would end up in prison....