Chapter-2

*RECAP*

After awhile you both pulled away...

                    *Present time*

Taehyung:I love you.

Your eyes getting watery because of happiness.

Taehyung:I told you don't cry, it's hurts me.
(He said while whipping your tears with his thumbs)

Taehyung:come on let's sleep hmm?

You nodded as he laid down,you also laid down besides him while thinking you got out of thought when you heard his deep husky voice, he's not cold anymore.

Taehyung:Come here.

He said while pulling you closer to his chest and wrapped his arms around you, letting you feel his warmness which you wanted the most as you smiled brightly and hugged him back tightly.

Taehyung: Good night Y/N.
Y/N: Good night taetae

You whispered as his lips curved up forming a smile then he leaned closer and kissed your forehead.

Taehyung:I promised to be a good husband from now.

With that you both fell asleep in each other embrace.

                *Magical time skip*

It's has been 2 days since he confessed his love towards you, he's not cold towards you but for others he's still cold, once he get out of the house he changed into a cold person,but one thing is not change about him,is his anger,he couldn't control that.

You both came to move theatre cause you want to watch a movie with him,
But actually as a cold person Taehyung didn't want to come he didn't like this stuffs,but this was the first time you asked him something so he agreed.

You both entered the movie theatre and sat on your seats which was the far corner of the very last row in the movie theatre.... Taehyung smiled and pecked your forehead before leaning his back against the seat,the movie started lights turned off except for the
Screen in front of yours.

                     After 30 minutes

You didn't take of your eyes off the big screen, while eating popcorn as Taehyung just sat with blank face  and staring at the screen.

You were too Focused on the movie until you felt someone staring at you as you took a glance at your right side, it's dark but you somehow see his face.....A random guy staring who is staring at you  while smirking pervertly,you ignore him and focus on the movie.

Suddenly that guy leaned closer and whispered in your ears as you started panicking.

Guy: let's have some fun baby.
(He said while caressing your thigh as your breathing started to get heavy, you slapped his hand away,he just smirked and turned his eyes towards movie)

Then you looked at Taehyung who is already looking at you worriedly.

Taehyung: what's wrong Y/N ??
(He said in a soft tone as you just shook your head as you don't want to create any scene because you knew how his anger is,then you turned your eyes towards big screen,as he did the same)

That guy kept on staring as you feeling uncomfortable,you can't even focus on the movie as you turned your eyes left side and found Taehyung also staring at you.......you sat between Taehyung and that random guy, two stares pinching in to
Your soul one from your husband and
Other is that random guy,you were screaming inside and wanted to dig a hole and disappear at this moment.

Taehyung:Y/N...... What's wrong ??
( You didn't said anything )

Taehyung:Y/N....I am talking to you.
Taehyung: What happened ??
Y/N: Nothing.

You said and faked smile Taehyung raised his eyebrow he know that something is wrong, because of your behaviour.

Taehyung:You know Y/N I hate liars.
(He said with a very cold tone)

Y/N: Taehyung....I said I'm fine.
Taehyung: Are you sure ??
Y/N: Yeah!

You said and looked at the screen but little did you know that Taehyung is still staring at you..... That guy and Taehyung couldn't see eachother cause being sitting in the far and corner so, it's dark.

Y/N: Taehyung......why are you staring at me like that ??
Taehyung: I'm staring at what's mine.

That's it your heart skipped a beat.......

Suddenly that guy again placed his hand on your thigh as you tired to pushed his hand but he tightly grabbed your thigh which was totally become red as you couldn't take this anymore tears started to form in your eyes.

You immediately grabbed Taehyung hand tightly while breathing heavily as you didn't said anything,he stood and spoke.

Taehyung: Let's exchange our seats.

Without wasting a second you nodded as you both exchange the seats.... After exchanging your seats,you let out a heavy sigh and now you felt so much comfortable.

                     After 20 minutes

You were so lost in the movie as the movie finished as lights turned on you smiled and turned your eyes towards Taehyung but as soon as you saw his face your eyes widened......He was burning with anger and you took a glance at the guy and shocked, blood coming from his mouth and nose and he has brusies everywhere,even he struggled to stood up and looked at you,his eyes filled with regret.

You kept on looking at the guy, wondering what happened to him suddenly Taehyung grabbed your arm
And spoke with cold tone ever which made you gulp.

Taehyung: Let's go.
Y/N: Taehyung-

Before you could complete your sentence he held your wrist and stared dragging you outside.....He stopped in front of his car and sat in the car and waited for you to sit as you sat he started engine.

He looked scary as you somehow managed to call him many times but he  ignore you and didn't said anything,you sigh and tired one last time.

Y/N: Taehyung-

He hit the staring wheel making you shut up and spoke while giving you death glare.

Taehyung: WHAT??
Taehyung: WHAT NOW??
Taehyung:ARE THERE ANY LIES LEFT??
Taehyung:I SAID I HATE LIARS BUT YOU JUST IGNORED MY WORDS AND LIED AGAIN HUH??

You flinched and looked outside the window, didn't have courage to make eye contact with him, couple of tears left your eyes,you sigh seeing his this side again.......You understood that he's the one who make that guy like that.

There's was a silence until you reached your house.....You two reached your house as you just look down and followed behind Taehyung.

He went to your bedroom and sat on the bed  as you went to the bathroom to take the shower.

After a while you came outside and saw Taehyung already fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED.....