Chapter-4

*Recap*

You slowly entered his office and stood.....

                      *Present time*
Also you saw a girl in front of him as Taehyung didn't saw you cause that girl blocked his view.......You just stood silently cause you didn't want to disturb them.

Taehyung started scanning her papers and that girl kept on staring at him...
He noticed that girl starting at him....she smiled but Taehyung glared at her and spoke.

Taehyung:Stare at me again and I'll dig those ugly eye balls out.

Girl shocked and looked down.

"Y/N THOUGHT* Ouch! What was that?

Taehyung:And WTF if this??

He harshly slammed the papers on the desk.

Taehyung:Do you think work is a joke huh?

She looked down and started panicking.

Taehyung:Get from here you're FIRED.

The girl was completely frozen and speechless and didn't believe what she just heard.

Girl: Please Don't do this..... please sir.... I'll change..... Please.
Girl:I promise.... please.... don't....do this.

Taehyung:GET OUT OF MY SIGHT NOW.

He shouted as she flinched and run away while crying.

Tzuyu saw that girl running while crying, she went towards her and grabbed her hand.

Tzuyu: What happened ?? Did he fired you ??

That girl crying nonstop as Tzuyu smirked.

Tzuyu:You deserve this bitch,I warned you to concentrate on work instead of him but you didn't listened,now go and find a new job..... You useless bitch!!!

Girl felt embarassed and rushed out of the company.

                        *Meanwhile*

Taehyung saw you his eyes softened as he smiled and signaled you to come closer.

*Y/N THOUGHT* I'm not surprised because I know his mood Change in just 05 seconds.

You went closer and stood in front of him.

He made you sit on his lap and rested his head on your chest while wrapping his arms around your waist.

Taehyung:Why did you came...... well thanks for coming.....cause... I'm tired.

Y/N:Ooh! Taehyung it's not even 3 hrs since you came.
Taehyung: But still I'm tired.

You pecked his Head and caressed his hair......He sat straight and look into your eyes and spoke.

Taehyung:I. Need something to make this tiredness to go away.
Y/N:Huh??

You were confused but he out of sudden smirked......He leaned closer and placed his lips on yours.

This kiss is so soft and gentle, as soon you kissed him back...... After awhile you both pulled away.

Taehyung: That's not enough.

He said while smirking,you became shy and buried your face in his chest and wrapped your arms around his waist......You felt his arms slide around you and holding you tightly and he kissed your hair.

                        *Y/N POV*

In his arms it felt like I'm safe,it feels like no one can hurt me.

I'm under his warm embrace feeling his muscles around my waist,my body being pulled closer to him,I could feel his heart beat racing this feeling is indescribable.

We stayed like this almost 10 minutes.

                   *END OF Y/N POV*

Taehyung:Y/N.

He said softly as you hummed in response.

Y/N:Hmm??
Taehyung:Now... let's get up.
Y/N:No....I can't leave my favourite place right now.
Taehyung:Me too.... But I have meeting.

You didn't want him to miss his meeting because of you,so you immediately stood straight,he smiled and pecked your forehead.

Taehyung:Will you bring some coffee for me??

You smiled and nodded then get out of his office and headed towards coffee machine and find Jungkook, He smiled and came towards you.

Y/N: I think I saw you somewhere??
Jungkook:Yeah! In your wedding.

Your eyes widened and finally recognised him.

Jungkook:well I'm Jeon Jungkook your husband's best friend.
Y/N:You work here??
Jungkook: Yeah! I'm working here for a long time and I'm tolerating your husband's sudden mood swings.

He sadly pouted, you started laughing seeing him like this.

Jungkook: you're so cute and beautiful.

You're eyes widened as you started blushing.

Y/N:Yahh! stop.
Jungkook: Yeah I'm serious you're really beautiful.
Jungkook: I don't know why you got married with someone like him very cold.

You glared at him and spoke.

Y/N:Stop JungKoOk.
Jungkook:ok......ok..... I'm just kidding.

You both are laughing until.....

TO BE CONTINUED.

Hey lovies, it's you A/N here,I know this chapter is very short and boring But next chapter will be so interesting...... I'll try my best to publish it as soon as possible....And don't forget to vote.

Bye!!♡