chapter-12

[Recap]

Taehyung: no....i won't.

His gaze piercing into your soul and also you are dying because of shyness.

[Present Time]

Taehyung: what will you do if I don't let you??

Your face turned red bcoz you don't know what to say.so, you rested your head on his chest to avoid his gaze.....and suddenly he called your name.

Taehyung: Princess.

You look at him...he raised an eyebrow and look at you then suddenly flipped you now he is top on you.

Taehyung: Now what will you do??

You closed your eyes tightly.....he looked at your lips and placed his soft lips on yours......soon, you kissed him back and moved your lips in sync.

He help your jaw and kissed you passionately.......You two kissed for a while.....he backed off as both of you breathing heavily.

Taehyung: You're driving me crazy.....Y/N.

He said with his Deep husky voice......he again tried to attack his lips with yours but suddenly he remembered the word you said 'i hate you' and got out off you......and sat on the bed while staring at the floor.

You don't know what happened to him.....so, you also sat straight.

He stayed quite for awhile then suddenly turned his dark eyes towards you making you flinch a little.

Taehyung: What you said earlier 'You hate me' right??

Your eyes widened.

Y/N: Taehyung.....I said that to tease you........i didn't mean it.
Taehyung: But I took that seriously.
Taehyung: How dare you to say that Y/N.

You are speechless.

Taehyung: Remember what I said.
Taehyung: Even if you didn't mean it..... don't you dare to repeat that again.
Taehyung: Got it.

You slowly nodded.

Then without saying anything he layed down on the bed......his back is facing you.

*Y/N THOUGHT*: Why does he has to be mad at me??........for such a small reason.

He stared at the wall for awhile.

[Flashback]

Y/N: i hate you taehyung!! I hate you.

He tried to erase all of those past memories out of his mind but they just don't go......he heavily sighed and closed his eyes tightly.

After awhile you both fell asleep without knowing.

[Next Day]

He didn't talked to you neither looked at you since last night.

After finishing breakfast.....you came to his bedroom and saw he is packing all his stuff and you just stood there quietly..... couple of tears left from your eyes.

He took a glance at you and you quickly looked away....he turned towards you and crossed his arms over his chest.

When you slowly looked at him with your red teary eyes......he smiled and opened his arms wide and signaled you to come.

More tears left from your eyes.....you felt happy and immediately ran into his embrace......he hugged you tightly.

Taehyung: My princess.

You moved closer to his chest and began to cry....he pulled away and wiped your year away.

Y/N: T-Taehyung.......you......k-know how.....i.....fe-felt....when.....y-you weren't....... talking.....a-and-
Taehyung: Shhhhh!....
Taehyung: i didn't thought you would cry....

You looked at him confused still sobbing slightly.

Taehyung: I really wasn't mad at you......but I just acted like I was....to tease you.

He really got mad but lied to Make you feel good......he placed his forehead on yours......and you put your hands on his neck.

Taehyung: I love you.

You just smiled.

Taehyung: Say it back.

He said cutely.....you chuckled and spoke.

Y/N: i love you too tae.

He smiled and gave you a long kiss on your forehead......and looked at you with his soft lovely eyes.

Taehyung: Don't skip meals.
Taehyung: I will try to come as soon as possible hmm?

You nodded and placed your hand on his chest.

Y/N: Please take care of yourself..... don't over work.
Taehyung: As my princess says....i will.

He took his stuffs and held your hand then headed downstairs......Then he hugged his mom.

Mrs. Kim: Have a safe journey..... Taehyung.

He brightly smiled and nodded......he looked at you and gave you a warm smile and left.....then you headed towards kitchen and start making lunch for both of you.

[Magical Time Skip]

It has been 5 days since he went on business trip.......You are really excited bcoz Taehyung Said that he will return tomorrow......You can't wait to see him.......you haven't seen him since 5 days.

You missed him and your favourite place ''in his arms'' so much......Now, you took a quick bath......you smiled and took your phone and decided to call Taehyung.

You made your way towards the staircase while looking at your phone.....you didn't see step well because of keeping your eyes on the phone.

So, You accidentally missed a step that caused you to lose balance and you rolled down and fell on the floor making a loud sound.

Y/N: Ahhhhhh!!

Your mother in law ran towards to you when she saw you rolled down from the stairs...... your wrist and elbow started bleeding.

Mrs.kim: Y/N....... are you okay??

She asked worried as you nodded slowly.....she looked at your wound.

Mrs.kim: Omg! Y/N.....it's bleeding.
Mrs.kim: Are you hurt any where else huh??

You shook your head as a year escaped from your eyes because of pain.

Mrs.kim: You should be careful Y/N..... Now look what happened.

She cleaned your wounds and wrapped bandage around your wrist and elbow.

Mrs.kim: Now take some rest.

She said and about to go but you spoke.

Y/N: eomma please don't tell him.

You said while pouting cutely......she chuckled and spoke.

Mrs.kim: hmm?? why??
Y/N: he will get Angry.

She smiled and said.

Mrs.kim: he is too cold right??

You didn't said anything just kept on looking down.

Mrs.kim: I understood but Y/N.....you know what??
Mrs.kim: You are his first love.
Mrs.kim: i know he will get mad easily but remember his heart still cares......he Loves you so much but he just doesn't know how to show it in right way.
Mrs.kim: he never experienced love.....he grew up facing terrible things.

You just sat silently while listening her words.

Mrs.kim:Just understand him.

She sighed.

Mrs.kim: now take some rest Y/N.

She stood up and headed towards the kitchen.

You sighed and closed your eyes while resting your head on the headboard.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Hey lovies 😙......how are y'all?...... hope you are doing well...... sorry for late publishing..... because of my exams and all school stuff I was quite busy.....but now I am totally free🌚..... hope you will like it....please do vote.

Bie!!♡