1

"Damn it, I can't be late to class again"Sero whispered to himself more upset than usual. He speeds up his pace slightly.

"Hey, Sero wait up" said Denki's cheerful voice behind him. He turns and there is no one. Sero shakes his head and keeps walking. "Sero?" Denki's voice echoed in his his head.

"Get out of my head, get out of my head! GET OUT OF MY HEAD" he yelled.

Denki had gotten kidnapped by the league of villains about 3 months ago. Aizawa has been doing everything he can to find him but the league of villains has learned more since the time they kidnapped Bakugou. Knowing that Denki would rather give them information than die they kidnapped him instead of a more strong willed person like Ida or Midoriya.

"Hey... you ok." Mina said walking up to him.

"Y-yeah, i'm fine" he looked away from her trying to hide the fact that he keeps hearing Denki's voice in his head.

"You don't look too good. When did you sleep last? You look like Aizawa" she joked trying to lighten the mood.

"No, I haven't been able to sleep since it happened."

"Yeah... it must be been really hard on you" said Mina regretting trying to lighten the mood. "You really liked him didn't you."

"Yeah, I asked him out the night before it happened" Sero whispered quietly.

"Let's get going or we will be late for class" Mina said changing the subject.

"Ok" said Sero in a monotone voice and they walking to class silently.