3

Denki's POV

"Face it kid, it's been over 2 months since we captured you. They. Are. Not. Coming. Why can't you get you get this through your skull" Dabi said coming into the room and locking the door behind him. He comes in the room to give me food sometimes he's forgotten a few times. Dabi mostly just comes in to tell me that nobody coming for me and nobody loves me. The room i'm in has no windows. The room has 2 doors one leads out and its always locked the other one leads to a bathroom. The room has cement walls and a signal bed in the corner. I had a lot of burn scars from Dabi. I use to give them all the information they wanted but when they showed no interest in letting me go I stopped giving them info. My loneliness was eating at me all I could do was wait, each and every day just waiting for something to happen. Everyday was the same until one day Dabi came in to the room try to get info like every other day before but that day was different.

"Hey kid Shiggy said that the heroes might know were we are so, were going to kill you and get the hell out of here" he said with no emotion in his voice.

"What! Let me go please I wont tell that heroes were you are going" I said sobbing.

"Hey Dabi can you- oh, are you going to kill him? Can I do it! Please" Toga said barging in.

"...yeah sure whatever" Dabi said turning off his quirk.

"Yay, this will be so much fun" she said clapping her hands together.

"K, tell Shiggy when your done tho" Dabi said living the room.

Toga waited till Dabi left and then put away her knife and said "I'm going to help you get out but, I need you to do something for me in return." I was really shocked when she said that but I just nodded my head because dying is the last thing I want right now. "I need you to give this to Monoma" she said handing me a letter. "Don't tell anyone about the letter or I will kill you" Toga said as she pointed her knife at me.

"B-but why Monoma, is he the traitor" I said getting up and taking the letter from her.

"No, he... just stop asking questions" she said grabbing my arm.

"W-what are you doing"

"I need some of your blood" she stuck a needle in and sucked the blood out of my arm. She knocked on the door and Twice came in the room. "Can you make a copy of him please" Toga said pointing at me.

"Yep, just let me get the measurements. Wait why are we doing this. Not important continue" twice said talking to himself.  After he finished making the copy Toga stabbed the copy of me so it looked like he was dead but not enough to kill him. 

Knock, knock, knock "Hey Toga you done yet" Dabi said from outside of the door.

"Yeah all done" she pushed me behind the door and opened it so Dabi couldn't see me.

"All right lets go Shiggy is waiting" he said walking away with his hands in his pockets. Twice left the room with Dabi but Toga stays and tells me what to do. 

"Alright Kaminari," She put her hands on me shoulders and tried to explain to me the best she could. "Two of your friends are outside waiting for you, so I need you to wait here till everything calms down and then go thru the front door as quietly as you can. Your friends are waiting for you there."

"M-my friends!" they hadn't forgotten about me.

"Yes, a tall boy with black hair and a pink girl are waiting for you outside" Toga looked behind her "I really need to go now ok make sure you remember to give the letter to him" she said turning around and running away. I hope I see her again she was actually really nice to me.

Soon enough it gets quiet enough for me to leave. I quietly walk thew the door and outside on to the street. The sun's bright light blinded me, I had almost forgotten how the sun felt. Suddenly I felt a someone grab my wrist. "Kami come on we need to leave" I could tell it was Sero by the way his hand felt and the sound of his voice. 

He's my ticket out of here I can finally go home.