thirty

🤍 jakewebber9 and 3,362 others

      Stellacruz: your favorite duo this Halloween

              Colbybrock: you're so talented
                     Stellacruz: thank you 🤍

               Tarayummy: y'all are HOT
                    Silascruz: that's you and Jake

                Fan1: please date!!!
                      *liked by Stellacruz*

Tap to load further comments

——————

I was super proud of the makeup I did for Colby and myself. It wasn't much but it looked good.

Since Halloween is on a Sunday, we're throwing the party Saturday night.

It's currently seven thirty and I just got done posting our picture on Instagram.

I had to come early to make sure I could get our makeup done. Erica and Silas should be coming soon.

Sam and Kat were putting the finishing touches up on the house. They were sharkboy and lava girl and it looked good.

I have no idea what everyone else was gonna be. But around eight thirty, everyone started showing up.

Jake and Tara were Chucky and Tiffany. They looked really good, I can tell Tara did their makeup.

Erica came as an alien and she looked really cute. She had her hair in little alien buns and some glitter on her face.

Silas was a tunesquad character. It was simple but good. Kian and Jc dressed up as toy story characters with their friends.

Everyone seemed like they were enjoying themselves.

I was currently in the kitchen, pouring another drink of UV Blue vodka when Sam walked up to me.

"Hey, Stella." He smiled towards me. "Hey, Samuel. Have you seen your best friend?" I ask curious.

He pointed towards the backyard where the beer pong tables are.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about him." I heard some seriousness in his voice.

I had no idea what this could be about. "What's up?" I ask him.

I lean against the counter to look at him. He took a deep breath before speaking.

But a drunken Colby came stumbling in here. "Stella! There you are!" He cheered. He stumbled over towards me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey, Colbs. How drunk are you right now?" I ask with a hint a laughter.

"Very. You look hot tonight." Sam gasped making me turn to him.