COCKtails //smut//lemon//

Based on the season 3 episode "cocktails"... context clues people 😒

      We're not too drunk, just a little tipsy. You want me sharp right. We're walking back from the CFOs cocktail party, arms linked and laughing. We get into the car and he looks at me for a while.
       "Quit the staring Halpert," I say and he shakes his head "sometimes I just forget how beautiful you are" I blush and look down
       "Don't get all soft on me now" I smile. He starts to drive

      "You know you kind of scared me back there" he mentions and I tilt my head "how so?" I ask and she gives a little shrug "when you said I was your first. Gave me a mini heart attack"
      "What? Scared you took my virginity?" He gives a nod "well what's so bad about that?" I chuckle and he thinks about his wording for a moment
      "Just what a shitty first time. We were drunk and I wasn't exactly gentle" we laugh.

"I'm sorry about that again." He says as he looks at me at a red light. I shake my head. He apologizes for this a lot. That only happened once, he's been a gentleman ever since
      "I know it's late but I was wondering if you want to come over," he asks and I nod "I'd love to"

Jim's pov:
      I pull into my parking spot and look at her.

      We're slowly making out by the door of my apartment. She looks at me and I unlock the door. I kiss her against the wall.
"I couldn't stop thinking about you earlier," I whisper and she tilts her head. "How so?" I smirk and she blushes, giggling. "You're not surprised, are you? Who else would I jerk off to?" She shrugs and I lean in for another kiss
"What do you think about it?" I ask and she laughs "you of course" she kisses my neck.
"What do you think about me doing to you?" I look her right in the eyes. She is shy and lets out frequent giggles. "I think about you doing whatever I'm doing to myself." I'm so hard thinking about her masturbating.
"Like what?" I huskily question. She shrugs, biting her lip. "When I finger myself I imagine you doing it to me... or fucking me" she whispers shyly. I almost come on the spot at this. Seeing the heat I'm getting myself into prompts her to put her hands on the back of my neck and pull me down to whisper in my ear.

Karen's pov:

"Sometimes I put my fingers in my mouth and imagine you down my throat." I hum and close my eyes, pulling at his tie.

He unzips my dress to see black lingerie. He looks for a minute.
"You didn't put this on this morning?" He asks and I smile. "I changed into it. I wanted it to be a surprise" he kisses my collarbone and lifts one of my legs. I squeak as I end up wrapping my legs around his waist and swinging my arms around his neck. He pushes up against the wall.
"Shower?" He asks and I nod. "Whatever you want" I whisper with a smile and furrow his eyebrows. "Do you want to?" He asks again. I kiss his neck up to his ear
"I want you wherever we are" I reassure and I feel chills go down his spine. He smiles and feels my waist.
"How about I fuck on my bed and we take a nice hot shower after?" I am breathless. I purse my lips and nod. He slowly undoes my bra and gets his shirt off. He puts me on the bed and gently grinds a bit. I chuckle.
      "You're so beautiful," he says into my lips to make me more comfortable while he takes my panties off. I smile and put my forehead on his shoulder as he takes his shirt off. He circles his hands on my waist and lets them travel to my inner thighs. He slides a finger inside of me and starts to pump. I bite my lip.
"Just fuck me, baby"
I trail myself fingers down his chest and slowly undo his belt while kissing him with a smile. His pants and shirt are off. I rub his bulge and he twitches. He grabs my hand gently.
      "It's embarrassing" he blushes "it's flattering." I flirtatiously whisper while pulling his head in for a kiss. He crawls over me all the way and I hold his cheeks while looking him in the eye.
       "You're so beautiful..." he furrows his eyes brows "I love you," I say and he smiles "I love you too angel" our open lips meet, and his trail to my chest.

      He kisses my breasts a bit while unclasping my bra, licking, and humming into my skin. He gently drops the bra by the bed. I pull his head up and reach to his nightstand and grab a condom. He smiles, sitting up and ripping it open. I put my hands near my mouth in anticipation as he rolls it on. I gently pull him on me by his forearms. He rubs himself on me.
      "Is this okay?" He asks and I nod. He slowly eases himself inside me and I cover my mouth. "Mmmm" he smiles "let me hear you, Karen, honey" I uncover my mouth and hug him, additionally wrapping my legs around his waist.
      "You're so big Jim" I moan as he thrusts. "Yes-" I whimper, his movements deepening. I can barely catch my breath. My nails dig into his warm skin, muscles tensed and eyes closed.
       "You're so hot" he looks at me with a smile, thrusting harder. His bed frame rocks with his movements. My head is thrown back and so he kisses my now exposed neck, leaving large purple hickeys. I play with his hair as he grabs my waist and holds me down, going faster. Bite my lip and whine.

      He trails one of his hands down my waist to my clit and rubs in tender circles.
     "I- I'm so close" I whimper and I feel him smile into my neck. "Cum for me" he whispers and my legs shiver as I scratch his back. He digs his nails into my waist as he groans.

      His strains and my moans of ecstasy fill his bedroom until we finally breathe. He sits up slowly, looking at me and then taking the condom off.
      "That was amazing" he whispers and I nod

"you're amazing"