1 - "welcome back"

(there can be some spelling and grammar mistakes T_T)

||tommy's pov||

"I'm on top of a big pillar made out of dirt one side had water and the other....
the ground"

"and its night time.."

"im at this part again..."

"history repeated its self im in exile again." i thought to myself

"dream visits me everyday i think he's obsessed."

"i want to be free.."

"atleast shroud is here he's sleeping though.. aswell as clementine"

"i was looking down at the water.. then the ground i planned to go to the ground falling to my death but...."

"i remembered the business bay and the memories i had"

"tubbo replaced me but what would the business bay be without me?"
"what would they think if i died right here right now??"
"to think of it.. they cared so much" i thought to myself
"what about shroud..and clementine dream might kill them"

"i'll just runaway" i told myself
i jumped to the water and ran..

i'll ran as far away to go find the business bay

i remembered the business bay has many bases dont ask me why we have 10 bases just say "why not?" the bases location: village, nether,mountain, stronghold, snow biome and the other biomes but most importantly the end.

its ranboo's home but all the end portals keeps disappearing when i saw a stronghold and went to the portal room once this green son of a b---- broke the end portal frames so its impossible to go to the end. or so they thought :)

since me and the bay are all gods its easily possible for us and ranboo? he can teleport there but he has bad memory so he forgot.

he's will be the king of the end when he goes back but.. you all know about that green son of a b--- well when he broke the end portal frames i also asked his name he said "dream XD..." but also said"thats my name theseus/tommy son of...." "lady death" lady death? i dont even know her, how is she my mother?

ok now im off the track i need to run away, from here the nearest base is.. the village base, the one im king of.. well im the owner of the other bases to because im the leader  and the village isnt too far so i'll run my way there

i woke up shroud and clementine "shroud, clementine wake up"

"yes papa?" shroud said in a sleepy voice (tommy teached shroud human language dont ask how its logic)

"pack up we're ganna leave, while dream isnt here" i told them

"ok papa" shroud started packing his stuff

"you too clementine" i told them while packing my stuff

"ok papa" clementine started packing aswell

||when they are done||

"ok lets go now" tommy said

"ok" clementine and shroud said